HA Ironhide?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Prowl55, Oct 22, 2009.

1. Prowl55

Prowl55 Active Member

Hi all

I was wondering if anyone has heard anything on Human Alliance Ironhide, i read it was confirmed but i havent heard anything about him i dont even think they mentioned him at comic con, though i could be wrong. I cant get the link to where i read it to work but its on page 46 of Movie toy news on TFW2005

Thanks

2. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    As far as I know it was never confirmed. It was reported in an article (can't remember what magazine), and then never mentioned after that by anything else. It was just the reporter trying to look like they had info that nobody else had.

3. Omnius

Omnius Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Nothing official yet, though to stay in scale with the other HAs he would be at least Leader-sized!

4. Haloid1177

Haloid1177 Hey, That's Pretty Good TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    See, that is why I have problems with the rumors of Ironhide and Optimus being made into the JA line. Scaling was already bad on BB and Sideswipe, and these two would just kill it for me.

I really hope that after Leader Starscream, we get a Leader Ironhide. The alt. mode might be out of scale, but not nearly as bad as it would be in the HA line.

5. Dran0n

Dran0n Junk male

News Credits:
    Nothing has been confirmed.

6. destrongerlupus

destrongerlupus #MoreSawBoss

News Credits:
    Shouldn't the sae be more or less true for Ratchet? And we HAVE seen a re-tool of his Voyager mold into a HA format. No reason why hasbro should sudenly care enough about scale to not re-tool Ironhide.

I think the REAL nail in the coffin is they already spent all the re-tool bucks they want on Ironhide doing his Jungle-Recon version.

D/L
    *Scale! That's a good one...*

7. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    That was a concept model. nothing more. there will not be a human alliance ratchet based on the voyager mold. just like we wont see re-releases of the movie 1 protoform figures with mech alive functions, which were in the same book, and also concept models of that gimmick.

8. Prowl55

Prowl55 Active Member

Damn you guys responded fast...damn i would really like a HA Ironhide though he would have to big if they wanted it to keep in scale but from experience with Hasbro thats not really there #1 Concern

9. alfred p. sloan

alfred p. sloan Well-Known Member

Judging by how well the HA line is selling now I don't see it getting past Mudflap.

I would love new, larger versions of Ratchet and Ironhide but I seriously doubt HA is going any further.

BTW is deluxe Ratchet doing it for anyone? I don't think it's an improvement over the Voyager toy. It has more accurate looking legs but a less accurate alt mode.

10. Prowl55

Prowl55 Active Member

oh i didn't know they were selling so badly

11. Blasterpwns

Blasterpwns Regretting my username...

They aren't selling. There are about 10+ HA Bumblebees at my Walmart alone. Along with the slew of Devastators, and the many, many Sideways taking up the shelf space for the good deluxes, let alone the crappy Voyager Demolisher taking up the space for Long Haul and the rest of the good Voyagers.

12. unmc2001

unmc2001 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    HA Bumblebee is a great figure but he is kind of a shelf warmer. Likely due to the price, or they release him 4 to 1 compared to the other figures.

13. TheBigMachine

TheBigMachine Initiating JAZZ HANDS!

News Credits:
    I'd gladly pick up another if he goes on deep discount same with Sideswipe.

14. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    I think it's more because HAS have been placed on the shelf behind other toys. Seriously. I have yet to see a HA figure on a retailer's shelf that I haven't had to dig through to see.

Plus, there's that old adage "The only thing figures being on shelf means is that the store has stock. " We don't know the sales figures. Stop pretending that we do. Hasbro's latest Q&As seem to indicate that HA's doing decent.

15. grune7

grune7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    With other lines that might be true but from what I've saw it doesn't apply to the Human Alliance line. In this area 2 of the 3 Wal-Marts are the only stores to even carry the line. One Walmart started out with 8 Bumblebees and has had 6 sitting on the shelf for the past couple months. I've never seen a Sideswipe in there. The other didn't get them until later and got the assortment with Sideswipe. After I picked up mine they've had 2 Bumblebees and 2 Sideswipes since I picked up mine a month or so ago. I still haven't seen Skids. Theres no way these Wal-Marts have restocked the quantiles or variety haven't fluctuated at all.

16. ORIO

ORIO Plant-Based Bot Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I would totally buy a HA Ironhide. It seems inevitable, Lennox hasn't been made yet!

He would be more in scale too I would hope.

It would be the only HA I would buy

17. starscream-99

starscream-99 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I haven't heard anything. I hope he does come out though.

18. harrismonkey

harrismonkey Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    About half the stores around here aren't even carrying the HA figures.

No idea how they're selling where they do carry, but all the stores around here dropped the alternators long before Prime and mirage ever came out- so I think it's probably more of the same.

19. Keroshino

Keroshino OOGA, OOGA, OOGA-CHAKA!!!

News Credits:
    after finding out that mudflap comes with simmons...i will buy "Any" HA Figure that comes with leo...so i can team them up with skids and mudflap :D 

20. Tell_Story

Tell_Story Well-Known Member

I don't like Bumblebee's knees on HA. It's the whole reason I'm not interested. It's a very cool concept we've all wanted it just wasn't done right. I know for movie three they're going to have more accurate HAs.