ha ha so the movie sucked huh?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by iceclimber, Jul 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cnic

cnic Decepticon

[​IMG]

2. newguy

newguy i

ohz my god. I can't believe your seeing ROTF opening night. Your sooo lucky.

3. cheetorBWORG

cheetorBWORG Cheetor Fan

News Credits:
    Dude, this movie has a good approach to it: Don't listen to what other people say. See it. At least once. Then make your own opinion.

4. Sound Blaster

Sound Blaster Shattered Glass World

What he said.....:thumbs2: 

5. Bilbo Boxhead

Bilbo Boxhead Geewunners GTFO

:cool: 

6. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Oh I want far too much out of a movie, character, some bad guys that might have some shot at winning, a story worth following, editing to catch some mistakes, just lots of silly things that have never ever been put into any sort of film.

7. TIE Bomber

TIE Bomber Banned

What about nudity? I want Michaela & Alice to get naked & dance for me!

And Sam's mom!

8. Embryoyo

Embryoyo Destron

:lolol 

9. Robogeek28

Robogeek28 Proud grandpa

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yay, another " the movie sucks" thread!:drunk 

10. AniProwl

AniProwl Banned

News Credits:
    The writers come up with a script, not the stereotypical characters or lame plot like how they admitted in an article last week.

The director has the biggest job with the direction of the story structure as well as characters.

I think Orci and Kurtzman were completely burned out with writing scripts for Watchmen, Star Trek, and TF2.

Also, I hate how a lot of fans these days especially on this website are going crazy when someone even says TF2 sucks. They go to all these extremes of arguing for a lame movie like this one.

11. ItsStarscream

ItsStarscream ImmortalSeekerGod

This thread is funny...We have people who expect nothing out of a movie (and why?) bitching at those who expect something that wont insult their intelligence... man WTF...

And yea, its made all this much dope but man, its sinking like a rock now....ROFL-MAO They are adding more screens to it but its just not hanging in there. I thought all the 'fans' would be camping out at the theater by now paying for repeated viewings to keep it going? ;)  I mean its soooo good isnt it?

And wow, Im actually going to go to the movies tonight or tomorrow for the first time in a few years (saw TF1 bootleg fyi) and I get to be the one to chose what we watch. I decided that we will be watching........get ready.....here it comes.......
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    HARRY POTTER

12. TIE Bomber

TIE Bomber Banned

Saw that one coming a mile away. Didn't even need to scroll down.

Why do Hairy Pooter fans keep posting on a Transformers board??? Don't they have Hairy Pooter fan boards?

13. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Cro Stool, Brory.

I mean, that's good that you should let dozens of people who you don't even know in any way except for a few pixels colour your opinions completely and absolutely before you are ever even exposed to the subject matter for yourself.

Great philosophy.

14. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:

15. ItsStarscream

ROFL Gee and do you really need to wonder why you didn't need to scroll down though to know the answer?

I got into Potter about a year ago. Haven't read the books yet and know the movies aren't near as good as the books but for not knowing the books before watching the movies? The movies rock! This will be the first one Ive seen on the big screen. Can't wait....yuppers, my TF fan money is going to the not so much now 'kid' wizard...

Uhm where does it say that a TF fan can't like something else at the same time? Ive been a TF fan since 1985, a Gatchman fan since before THAT (and sport a Gatchaman Avatar simply because I FELT LIKE IT) and now I like Harry Potter as well (since 2008)....if there is some rule against not being allowed to be a fan of something else with Transformers point me to it... :rolleyes: 

16. TIE Bomber

TIE Bomber Banned

Fan means "fanatic". Means you're obsessed, crazy, totally fucking nuts over the subject. You haven't been to the movies in a couple years & you chose Hairy Pooter over Transformers? That's NOT exactly what you would call a "fan". You may like Transformers a little but I wouldn't say you're a "fan" as in fanatical over it. Nobody that's fanatical over Transformers would choose Hairy Pooter over it. Most people that only like Transformers casually would be curious to go see ROTF at least once.

17. ItsStarscream

ROFLMAO!!! You called me a kid? ME? ROFLMAO!! And you called me a liar to boot? I was just at boxofficemojo:

Yesterdays estimate is:

$4,175,000

73.8% / -45.4%

3,857 theaters

It started out in 4,234 theaters, went up to 4,293 last friday and dropped to 3,857 thursday. Meh, some #s aren't so bad but if its sooooooo goooooodddd shouldn't it be doing better?

Well you got my age wrong and you got my gender wrong.... seems about right...let me guess you s0 l0v3d the movie didnt u?

18. ItsStarscream

:lolol 
    My god you have NO F**** idea what you are talking about. I have been a major fan probably longer then you have been alive and you extrapolated all that above over my previous comment? Oh wait, was it because I have the guts to publicly say that Michael Bays Transformers are GARBAGE and I won't pay to see GARBAGE? I have a total spending of $0 on Bayformers and it will more then likely stay that way (though that con police badge shirt looks good I must admit). Or is it because I refuse to fork out money on this Garbage rendition of Transformers that makes me not a fan? No it makes me a more discerning 'fan' than some of us I'd say...

19. EEVIAC

EEVIAC Active Member

Harry Cooter

20. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    i loved it, and most of the gripes are ******ed.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.