Hi all, The HA Bumblebee I did some months ago wasn't the MOST well received custom I did. Initially I like it though, however, some weeks ago, after a critical look I decided it was sub-par. I could do better >_> This is the one I'm talking about: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/radicons-customs/265544-ha-bumblebee-ha-sideswipe-update.html Anyway. I sanded him down entirely and redid the car-body in a glossy yellow, which was sealed with gloss-coat. The robot parts were sanded down, re-basecoated and drybrushed again. The result is a HA Bumblebee, which imo, looks better the it's predecessor. The carbody-parts are, unfortunately, not 100% smooth, because I used a too rough type of sandingpaper, before I switched to a -really- fine grit one. And yes, the windows are kinda scratched up...No sanding without taping up the windows or something next time haha! Blah!