H: FE Prime Cliffjumper, W: Lego Jedi T6 Shuttle

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by pdaaat, Feb 7, 2012.

1. pdaaat

pdaaat Member

I have one Frist Edition MOC Cliffjumper. I've heard that Wal-Marts in the US are clearing out the Lego Jedi T-6 Shuttle for $30. Does anyone want to to a trade? Even or I'd throw in a few bucks if shipping isn't the same.

2. Bumblebee3

Bumblebee3 Autobot

News Credits:
    I will but would request you ship first due to having only 3 posts my WalMart does have them on clearance???? Let me know if you agree to ship first I will purchase it today???? Oh and on depending on where you live (I assume Canada) shipping will cost quite a bit????

3. pdaaat

pdaaat Member

Bumblebee - I am pdaaat on Hisstank and pdaat on eBay. If you check those out, you'll see there is no issue and we can ship at same time. I can give a couple references too if needed.

As per eBay, S&H should run about $15 for you to me. And honestly (thanks to the redonkulous Canada post pricing) my cost to you will be between 11 and 16 as well. But if you want a few buck towards this, this will not be a deal breaker.

Let me know if you are OK with my references and will do mutual ship. If so, check out your local WMs and let me know.

Thanks,
    Paul

4. pdaaat

pdaaat Member

BUMP

5. Bumblebee3

Bumblebee3 Autobot

News Credits:
    Sorry I have been working and I do not reference other sites I dont go on I will have to pass no hard feelings.