Guys I need your prayers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Scourge, May 31, 2008.

1. Scourge

Scourge I shall rise again

Well i was set to get married to my Fiancee on april 25th of 09.

I come home from my job last night and she told me she no longer is in love with me. She gave me two days to get my stuff out of our home and she is staying with her parents so she does not want to see me any more Guys Please say a prayer for me as i do not know if i am strong enough to over come this.

The main issue between us is that i did not make enough money I only bring home about 26000 a year while she brings home 55,000+ a year

she knews this going into this with me

I can not kope with this please god give me strength

Scourge Out

2. RHansen

RHansen Sir. Ranbotnic Veteran

News Credits:
    not sure what to say more than I hope you make it through bud, tough times.

I wish you the best

3. 35InchMudders

35InchMudders Well-Known Member

If money is her problem, let the skank go, hopefully she will find a banker that's gonna treat her like the crap she is.

You'll get over it, and don't let your emotions get the better of you. You're better off without someone that shallow.

One more thing, you really shouldn't put so much of your well being in someone/something. Love yourself, and then let someone love you, don't love yourself because someone loves you. Big difference.

4. Scourge

It was not always that way and PLease she is not a skank we were together almost two years i feel so empty insode now I think i would be better off as not being here so that i can feel no pain

Scourge Out

5. dlatkow

dlatkow Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    A little blunt but he speaks the truth and sometimes thats what needs to be heard. It will be rough for you and I wish you the best but your better off finding someone who isn't going to measure their love by the almighty dollar.

6. 35InchMudders

35InchMudders Well-Known Member

The moment you admit to yourself she's not worth your time, the better you'll feel. If she really doesn't want to be with you over something like money flow then she's truly a skank, and not worth it.

That emptiness you feel is just the shock of not having her around in your day to day life. You'll get over it, realize it's for the better and find someone who truly will be the one for you. Think of it this way, better now then getting married to the wrong person, going through a divorce, and all that ugly stuff.

Let me repeat this once more since I added it to my original post while you were replying.

"you really shouldn't put so much of your well being in someone/something. Love yourself, and then let someone love you, don't love yourself because someone loves you. Big difference."

Now go to a starbucks, have your favorite drink, look at other women, and take pride that you're free again.

7. Erector

Erector I ruined the Hall of Fame

News Credits:
    Shit dude, that sucks. But to echo what people have said - if money's the reason she's leaving you then you're better off without her. Sure, it's gonna hurt for a while because you love her. But after a bit you'll realise you're better off without someone who's just interested in the £ (or $ in your case) in your wallet.

Anyway, without having to buy her presents, that's more cash for toys ;)  (I kid, I kid)

8. Scourge

Well i guess this is the big sign off I only have a few pills left
    Goodbye tfw

For i shall miss you

9. DavidLoPan

DavidLoPan Well-Known Member

Uhhh..dude?

Still there? Please talk to some family or friends. It just takes time to get over these sort of things. Be strong.

10. Team Jetfire

Team Jetfire Pop-POP!

News Credits:
    Um.

Anyone know this guy outside of TFW.

I have a bad feeling about this...

11. Deceptikitty

Deceptikitty all about the hasubandos

I don't know if you're serious or doing this for the attention, but if you've done what you're hinting at I suggest going to an emergency room ASAP. It's not worth it over some girl.

12. Scourge

Yes I did attempt Suicide and failed thanks to a last minute text message to a good friend of mine in real life. I am sorry for posting my personal stuff on line, So mods and admins if thier is any penety for that i will take it.

* Drank a fifth of vofka and took half a bottle of sleeping pills*
    Blood alcohol conten was 100.2 percent adn my blood sugar level was 450

I am seeking profesional help now as I know I can not cope with this depression by myself any longer

Thanks everyopne for their encouragment

Scourge Out

13. Kenny278

Kenny278 Fort Max fan

Hey Scourge

Glad you posted...was concerned after your last post. Have been there man, its a lot like the grieving process..its good that you're going to see a professional - not ashamed to admit I have had to in the past and she helped me a hell of a lot - it was sometimes good just to have someone to talk to and listen and not pass any judgement

Give yourself some time, go see family and friends, take a leave of absence off work if you can and do some travelling, spend time doing things you enjoy or pick up a new hobby, it will get easier with time - trust me on this.

14. Team Jetfire

Team Jetfire Pop-POP!

News Credits:
    Glad to hear that you didn't..you know.
    Big ups to your text mesage buddy to. You best be taken him for some beers when this is sorted out.

Good luck!

15. Max-prime

Max-prime Supreme-Commander

News Credits:
    Hey man I got your text and it scared the shit out of me I tried calling but you never answered back found out what happened from Mike later that day .... glad your OK and are getting help I look forward to seeing you again soon. Just so Surreal one day we're talking Joe-con and then this.

16. Scourge

Yea tell me about it I am still going to Joe con i need to get away for a bit and that weekend will do just fine.

17. Scourge

And mY test buddy is actaully a female Named Tiemi I owe my life to her and her husband eddie for saving mine when i have the money i will be taking them out to a nice steak dinner. As far Alchol I am done with it for good

18. Max-prime

Max-prime Supreme-Commander

News Credits:
    Doing better than I expect glad to hear from you.

19. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Folks have already given you sensible advice on how to deal with the girl situation, which Omnius' Law states you'll never take, so I won't dwell on that.

But given the last few days, I might rethink the whole policy of signing your posts, "Scourge Out." Just saying.

20. Scourge

Yea i will not be putting that on my post any longer
    this all happend saturday night
    I am still recoverig from this attempt both mentally and physically