Customs: Gutcruncher sticker set?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Delta Star, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Delta Star

Delta Star <b>Reprolabels.com</b> TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Anyone want to see an upgrade set for G1 Gutcruncher's Stratojet? I hear a lot of them have labels that are starting to peel off, and they always did look kind of juvenile. Maybe some more high tech details?

2. Hooper_X

Hooper_X hi haters

Not a toy I currently own (and with my wallet in the shape it's in, not one I'm likely to, either) but I always love seeing what you do with the upgrade sets.

This is probably not the right place to ask, but I've been wondering - what's the likelihood of you doing full upgrades for the DOTM NASCAR guys? I imagine there's some potential legal problems that come with releasing a sheet of like, 24 corporate logos...

Last edited: Feb 8, 2011
  3. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan www.megamoonman.com TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    I'd much rather see upgrades for figures that are more G1 and popular, not crappy action masters or pretenders and the like.

Stuff like the Metroplex upgrades.

4. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    I'd love it if I owned Gutcruncher. Someday I will, but it will be a while. I'm building my G1 collections slowly. Actionmasters will be bought after I complete everything else.

5. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Delta, I'd honestly like to see you just complete the whole catalog of the US G1. Consider this a formal request :)  While you're at it, you could just print me a sheet of it off when this happens :lol 

Speaking of Gutcruncher, several (including myself) have been using Universe 2.0 Tread Bolt and RotF Legends Sparkcrusher as a "Classics Gutcruncher" set. I think a custom upgrade for this would be neat :) 

[​IMG]

(Image courtesy of crasis: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/trans...transformers-only-edition-45.html#post5597765)

Attached Files: