Guns for Groove, Streetwise and First Aid

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Demonss, Jun 29, 2009.

1. Demonss

Demonss Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hello everyone,

I'm in the process of putting together a G1 defensor and i've got everything to make him complete except the hand held guns for Groove, Streetwise, and First Aid.

I seem to be able to find a few of them here and there, but Figured I'd try here to see if anyone has them.

I'd be willing to pay about $5 for each of them plus shipping, though I'll accept any offers.

I can't seem to find any place that reproduces the parts..

So if anyone has them to offer let me know. I've got paypal so you won't have to worry about "waiting for payment" or anything.

Oh yeah if anyone also has black ultra magnus arm cannons with silver missiles I'd love to pick them up too for about $15-20 for the set of 2 (2x cannon 2x missile).

Thanks!
    -Justin

2. Brunkion76

Brunkion76 HE>i

Ultra Magnus stuff

Hello, saw your thread and wanted to direct you to a guy named Darkov, you can find him in the Radicons section here on TFW2005 under reproductions, I bought repro black UM shoulder launchers and silver missiles from him, great quality and a lot cheaper and easier to get than the vintage Diaclone UM arm stuff. As far as the Protectobot stuff, good luck my friend, but try looking into The Spacebridge, he is a UK guy who has a sales thread on here as well, tons of G1 parts at good prices. Best advice I got for ya, hope it helps.

3. Demonss

Demonss Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Thanks for all the advice!
    I was able to get in contact with Darkov, and I've got the ultra magnus stuff.. I found a streetwise gun for $3, now I just need first aid and groove!

Off to track down Spacebridge!