Minor/Repaint: gundamwing zero=nova prime

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by the_last_toltek, Apr 10, 2011.

1. the_last_toltek

the_last_toltek technobot

Ebay:
    For now years i come back trolling day after day looking at all the great creations that come out of the radicon section. I finally decided that i'd take a whack at it with an older model i've had sitting around before i went ahead and went to town on my figures.
    I tried to base alot of the scheme of colors on what i've seen from don's artwork with nova prime. I also did some carving into the wings to resemble the "ancient" autobot/decepticon logo.
    Be honest and i'd love some tip to help me out in the future.

-TOLTEk

Attached Files:

2. f-primusunicron

f-primusunicron Unicron Herald BladeZero

News Credits:
    Amazing

3. the_last_toltek

Ebay:
    hoping for some more feedback

4. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

Honestly, this is one of the laziest customs I've seen in a long time. Adding a hastily painted layer of black paint to a HG 1/100 Endless Waltz Wing Zero does NOT a custom transformers make. If you wanted a Nemesis Wing Zero or something, then good job. But if your trying to really male a Nova Prime then you have a LOT of work to do. Is there a transformation scheme? Do the wings become a trailer of any kind? You could even make this some type of Beast Wars version and make Nova Prime an eagle in his alt mode.

Look up the work done by Dak and other customizers on this site about using parts from Gundams and scratch building your own parts out of styrene. While I understand your excitement and encourage you to go much farther, this is disappointing. Best of luck to you, in the future. Welcome to the Radicons.

5. the_last_toltek

Ebay:
    thanks for the feedback, so does anyone out there have any painting tips for me? Also still working on getting a better camera

6. Crimsonthunder

Crimsonthunder Well-Known Member

Man, I don't care what the others say, this is awesome AND imaginative, in fact, I am buying my first and only gundam JUST to do this. I know I sound sorta sarcastic but I actually do mean it, I just think this is seriously awesome!

7. TCracker

TCracker おもちゃは今とても暑いです

News Credits:
    Good start. I prefer the effort to be more involved like making the Gundam look more like a Transformer. As of now he just looks like an Albino version of WG-0 Custom.