Gundam Vs Transformers

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by scourge25, Jul 16, 2007.

1. Lance Halberd

Lance Halberd oh hai

News Credits:
    There's a phrase that springs to mind, but for the life of me can't remember how it goes.

Something about being a day late and a dollar short?

Oh wait, that's the whole phrase right there.

n/m

2. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Dude, you're 3 months late...and what are you trying to do by reviving it? Er, you're not Zeckskitty in disguise are you? And what's wrong with discussing opinion - discussion when done constructively can be pretty informative. Do you have to have make such derogatory comments to kick off a 3-months old thread?

The point of the argument was that the "other party" initially made the comment that "model kits" were "statues". Hence, my side was to present the other side that Gundam model kits were not "statues" or "display pieces".

In fact the Gundam model kits are designed in such a way that their articulation and durability can be compared to some of the Japanese toys - all the MG kits lack are diecast. Heck, I find some of my MG kits more durable than the TF Master Piece line.

Anyway, I'm out of this thread...as I believe I've made my fair share of points.