Gundam SEED C.E. 73 Stargazer

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by MasterOfPuppets, Aug 26, 2006.

1. MasterOfPuppets

MasterOfPuppets Banned

Is anyone else watching? What are your thoughts?

I just finished watching Stage II and I really enjoyed it. The animation style isn't as vibrant as Seed Destiny which I really like. It also gave a good insight into Sven's character. I read that Stargazer has a different director than Seed and Seed Destiny. Whoever this new guy is, I like his style a lot more than Fukuda's.

2. Turbocharger

Turbocharger We should get more letter

Is it in English?

3. Omega Supreme-1

Omega Supreme-1 Autobot Sentinel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    English subtitled yes, English dubbed no...the series just started but it's only a 3 episode OVA series set during Gundam SEED Destiny

4. Dark Magnus

Dark Magnus Your opinion is wrong!

Ebay:
    Well, I don't think it's possible for anything to suck worse than SEED Destiny, so I'll check this out. Plus hearing that Fukuda isn't directing is a big plus.

5. King Starscream

King Starscream <b><font color=blue>The Royal Seeker</font></b> Veteran

News Credits:
    I've liked what I've seen thus far. The kill factor is really high in this one, but considering you have a lot to tell in three 15 minute episodes, there's not a lot of time for compassion. Unlike Seed Destiny in which the whole Junius 7 Drop afteraffects were glossed over after two or three episodes, this reminds you of 9-11, the 2004 Tsunami, and Hurricanes Katrina and Rita all in one episode. The destruction as a result of flooding is so great it's a shame it wasn't really depicted better in Destiny. Also unlike Destiny with its uber suits and the EA is all evil rhetoric, this shows you that the EA was doing its best to deal with the disasters and does a real good old school fight between a GINN and some tanks and helicopters. The second stage focuses more on the three EA Gundam, though most of it is on Sven. There's also one brutal death scene which I'm not going to spoil that was really well done and not so Dragonball Z like, which was a problem in Destiny. It'd be nice if this series was more than three episodes, but I've liked what I've seen thus far.