Gundam Musou getting a US release!

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by LigerPrime, May 19, 2007.

1. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I know, I know...most of us were getting "tired" of Dynasty Warriors but I'm seriously looking forward to this...especially being a Gundam fanatic! According to various websites, the game will be released in late summer.

2. seven

seven RIP Poopers 4-1993/5-2008

I was excited when I heard the news and even more excited when I learned I could get it on 360 so I wouldn't be missing out on a good Gundam game.

3. Gryph

Gryph Action Master

News Credits:
    Yup, it is. Read a thing about it a couple weeks ago. It's going to be called Dynasty Warriors: Gundam. Kind of an odd name to be honest. I'd figure they'd call it Gundam Warriors, like with Samurai Warriors.

4. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Oh! You mean its going to be released on the 360 too? One of the reasons why I haven't picked up a PS3 yet is because I'm torn between it and the 360 (heard good things about it). In fact, I almost picked up the PS3 yesterday just to play Gundam Musou...of course, I'm also looking forward to playing MGS 4 and Gow 3 also...

Gryph - I think one of the reasons why its going to be called Dynasty Warriors : Gundam is to capitalise on the series legacy...let's face it, Gundam games released in the US market have been pretty much flops...so they needed the DW's legacy.