gundam model kit questions...

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Edge, Jan 6, 2009.

1. Edge

Edge weapon of destruction

I've been wanting to pick up some gundam models for awhile now and its been a long time since I got some so I just thought I'd ask a few newbie questions

-where is a good place to buy the models? more along the lines of older models I got one specfic one I am trying to look for but a lot of sites that pop up in a gundam model kit search on google I haven't heard anything about and can't find info on.

-I haven't done much scale model building so what is a 1/100 scale model in size compared to?

Thats about all I got right now any help would be apprecated

2. delta7890

delta7890 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Gundamstoreandmore is a good little shop. 1/100s tend to be around 7-8 inches I believe.

3. Roanstalker

Roanstalker Great Baan Gaan fan

News Credits:
    1/144 is generally around Basic TF size. The UC stuff they could be a bit bigger around deluxe size. The 1/100s are generally around Mega to Ultra in size. Bigger still for other kits (Like Sazabi and Unicorn).

4. Cynicist

Cynicist Give me the 'oop

gundamstoreandmore.com or hlj.com :thumb 

5. jnmx2000

jnmx2000 classics

I buy my models off of amazon.com they have alot of them. plus amazon only lets authorized sellers sell on their site so you're pretty safe buying there if that's what your worried about. plus the stores the guys mentioned above.