Customs: Gundam hands

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Drpee, Apr 20, 2009.

1. Drpee

Drpee Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I need some gundam hands for a few custom projects i want to do and one thing id really like to add is some articulated gundam hands.

I dont know a thing about gundams though, or where to buy parts for them. How does their scaling system work, and what size would i need to fit on something like....a voyager class movie prime?

Do people even sell hands by themselves or have i got to buy whole expensive kits, or do places sell the whole kits cheap enough to make it worth it?

If you know anything that could help me i'll be very appriciative and thankful.

Thanks.

2. plowking

plowking I'm with ErechOveraker. Veteran

News Credits:
    Ptitvite has some 1/100th scaled hands in his thread for sale. I got a couple of sets from him. They really are a nice set....they would work great on Deluxe sized toys

(F_R used the same type of hands on his Universe Hound Custom)

3. turboedguy

turboedguy minibotologist

News Credits:
  4. Drpee

Drpee Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I know, i have PM'ed him about those but im looking for something with a little more articulation if possible. I want articulated fingers and thumbs you see.

5. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

My experience is that you have two options for REALLY articulated Gundam manipulators (hands). 1, order 1/60 size kits. The hands on those are huge though, more for Ultra and Leader bashes. Or, make your own custom articulate fingers for your Gundam hands. I'm sure that Jin posted a tutorial not to long ago (fall 08') :thumb 

6. aurascope

aurascope Kitbash Resource Indexer

Ebay: