Gundam Battle Tactics question for PSP

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by FreshDebesh, Aug 18, 2006.

1. FreshDebesh

FreshDebesh <b><font color=brickred>oye chak de phatte!</font> Veteran

Hey guys, I was playing my friend's Gundam Battle Tactics for PSP that he got from Japan on his last visit. Donno if any of you guys are familiar with the game, but I was having trouble with the third mission in Singapore in getting rid of all the bombs. Its a tough level where you only get 5 minutes to get rid of like 5 or 6 bombs, two of which I can't seem to detonate because they're stuck in a railroad/rollercoaster track. You also have to contend with some mobile suits that aren't really tough, but they're pesky and make you waste time. I looked online to find any clues or hints but being a Japan only release, there's not much out there on it. Any help would be appreciated.

2. j3

j3 Kiefer is my Big Boss TFW2005 Supporter

I wish I could remember the mission to help you, I know I've completed them all. Hmm, I'll have to dig up my PSP to play it when I get home in the morning. After seeing how awesome GBR is going to be, I've been itching to play some GBT again to tide me over.

3. Savanna

Savanna Want to Touch my Wankel?

4. j3

Okay, its the one I thought it was. Clockwork Trap, right? There's one bomb half way up the ramp. You can easily jump up to this height, or walk to it from the bottom of the ramp. On the ramp, you can walk to the other which is at the very top end of it. That help?

edit: man, replaying this, I so wish there was infastructure play... it seems the upcoming Gundam Battle Royale is going to be limited to ad hoc too, lame Bandai :( 

5. FreshDebesh

FreshDebesh <b><font color=brickred>oye chak de phatte!</font> Veteran

Yeah, that's the mission. I have no problem jumping onto the tracks. I keep firing everything I have though at the two bombs and nothing. I've used the missile launcher and the bazooka along with the vulcan cannon. Am I not targetting it right?

6. j3

Oh, just lock on and walk over it. That took me like a minute to figure out first try too. I think you have to actually be locked on to it for it to do it too, because when that Zaku dropped on me I'm sure I walked over where the bomb was but I was no longer locked on the bomb and later realized I had to go back to it.