Heavy/Scratch: Gun for lots of TFs

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by newguy, Jun 30, 2009.

1. newguy

newguy i

Well I know this gun can work with TFTM Optimus, Masterpiece/ 20th Prime, I'm hoping ROTF Prime, classic figs, TFTM/ ROTF Ironhide, TFTM Dropkick (my Superion's hands came from him), Sideways, and the Fallen. Yep even him. I'll post up pics of it later.

Attached Files:

• 010.JPG
      010.JPG
      File size:
      1.1 MB
      Views:
  2. newguy

newguy i

more pics
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. primeone

primeone PRIME

News Credits:
    ok now the all important question where the **** did that gun come from and where can the rest of us get one?

4. newguy

newguy i

My mom bought me a anti tank gun model that you have to build yourself when i was 8 or 9. It's been sitting in my basement for a long time. I saw it this morning (1 or 2am) and decided to make a gun for superion. I eneded up making it for 20th prime, and then added an extra tab, so now other TFs can hold it.
    I don't think you can buy it any more. The pics don't show the true awesomeness. There's a whole bunch of tiny (crum sized) pieces that had to glued on piece by piece. It was a pain in the butt. I hope to get some more model stuff (cars or army stuff) so i can make some more.

5. Dormamu

Dormamu I am Broot.

News Credits:
    Way to reuse old stuff and make it cool for the new. Now paint that sucker and bring out the details!

6. newguy

newguy i

I just need black, gold, and silver paint. I hope to get it today or tomarow. I still need to paint my Fallen and Superion(2 of the bots) too.

I sorta feel like cheating when i use models, but it ends up looking really cool, sooo

7. newguy

newguy i

Im going to the store today, so i might get some paint, or a Porsche to make a G1/tftm jazz

8. RodimusDawg

RodimusDawg Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Definitely fits the movie lineup. Not so sure about other lines like classics and what not thou. Still nice non the less. Keep at it. :thumb 

9. newguy

newguy i

I originaly made it for superion, but i decided it would be cool for my ROTF prime im getting soon, so i tried it out on my 20th prime. I added an extra piece (more like 20) so it would work with my Ironhides. Ironhide has the same hand hole as a bunch of other figs. I gues i just lucked out on this one :)