Guitars for sale that I need to sell!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Rdfnd1253, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Rdfnd1253

Rdfnd1253 Well-Known Member

ANybody here that plays guitar interested in buying a guitar??? I have 4 for sale.

Let me know as I kind of need some money now as my job just cut 5 hrs off my work week for each week. So living in NY and losing 20 hrs a month is alot!!

anyway I have a Flame maple alvarez dred in honeyburst finish- looking to get $600 shipped but would entertain offers

I have a flame maple All Parts USA strat custom with maple neck and flame maple fretboard and headstock, it comes in orange burst finish......I'm looking to get $800 shipped but would be open to offers.

I have a Ibanez 12 string.....looking to get $500 shipped but would be open to offers.

and lastly I have a Breedlove USA Northwest custom Masterclass acoustic for sale. It has figured myrtle wood sides and back, and sitka maple top. IT has figured walnut binding and custom totem pole inlays on the fretboard. Its a $4200 guitar but I am selling my just over a yr old guitar for $3500 shipped or open to fair offers as well.

Tacoma Ekk19ce all flame maple koa guitar. Its in beautiful shape.....I am looking to get $1800 shipped but open to offers

Let me know if you are interested!!

thanks
    dave

2. Rdfnd1253

Rdfnd1253 Well-Known Member

bumping this thread to the top.....pictures can be emailed to interested parties.

thanks!