Guitar Hero: Metallica!!! Official Info!

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Beemer, Dec 19, 2008.

1. darkmgmstr

darkmgmstr Blue Lantern Corps Member

I am broke til next Monday. That's when I'll pick up my copy from Gamestop and hopefully, they have the second pedal ready for me.

2. Chrono Grimlock

Chrono Grimlock Buttstuff Werewolf

News Credits:
    I hate to resurrect this thread with an off topic post but I didn't want to start a new thread either.

So I picked this game up, prepped myself by playing some World Tour and I noticed my strum bar which has had issues previously no longer registers notes in constant succession. Red, Green, Red, Yellow is fine. Red, Red, Red, Red doesn't detect notes until I strum a different color. Weird issue but whatever.

I submitted my warranty claim and today I received an email explaining the process. And to be honest, unless I wanna give my credit card info the process is quite frustrating. I need a copy of my original receipt, I need to ship it in my original box and because I'm in Canada I need to include and fill out a separate form Customs but there's no guarantee FedEx will provide the form and to top it off I have to bring it to a FedEx drop off facility but in my city the FedEx doesn't accept drop offs unless you're a business. HA!

Anyway, just wanted to vent a little.