Guidi guidi text 2 speech, Nova Prime and the Benzuli expanse video

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by Susha, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Susha

Susha Well-Known Member

I am proud to present my latest video,
    it is a copy paste, of all guido guidi's IDW ancient mythology stories, galvatron spotlight, and (I think...) a piece of RiD or MTMTE (somewhere around episode 30ish?)
    I tried to add some special effects, and its supposed to be a follow up on the previous video on the guiding hand, among the contents are:
    Nova Prime's Reign,
    the reuniting of Omega Supreme with society
    the birth of Monstructor
    the departure of the Ark/proudstar
    finding the Benzuli Expanse.

For reference, I changed the name Ark to Proudstar, so that it can be seen in the playlist with Transformers Devastation.

About the chronology, I tried to omit the 'Galvatron spotlight' 'inconsistencies'
    and I suppose that the ending of the previous video (from my playlist) mentioning Alpha Trion's taking custody of the matrix, might be better off after this video.

Anyways, one last thing, after this, I have planned 2 more IDW entries (as text 2 speech) stories to add to the lore movie playlist, which are
    -an extract of megatron - monstrosity (the planet of rust section - meeting pentius)
    -the return of galvatron and cyclonus from the dead universe.

After this (and a few extracts about megatronus in the past from machinima) all future videos (text 2 speech) will come from Earth Wars, and occasionally Forged to Fight,
    so without further ... ok forget it i can't spell it... and if you like it, share it or give it a thumbs up.

2. Susha

Susha Well-Known Member

ive just added megatronus and solus prime video to my lore-movie playlist too, as a redacted 'episode 2'

aswell as

(click the playlist link to see in chronological order - it tries to collage, transformers, devastation, War for Cybertron, Fall of Cybertron, transformers earth wars, forged to fight and some material from sunbow, IDW and Machinima into a -hopefully- coherent story/movie/transformers history/lore ... thing...)

leave a comment if you watch it and like it... .. or don't.
    You are welcome to point out any chronological inconsistencies; its a work in progress...
    ty ciao!

Last edited: Sep 18, 2018 at 4:14 AM
  3. Susha

Susha Well-Known Member

Last edited: Sep 18, 2018 at 2:57 PM
  4. Susha

Susha Well-Known Member

As a explanation to the content you can find in my you-tube channel:
    all playlists are part (or intended to provide editable content) to the transformers history/ lore movie playlist
    within it (and then collaged into the lore-movie playlist) are (or extracts of):
    Transformers IDW comics
    Transformers Sunbow cartoon extracts (and other video media)
    Transformers War for Cybertron + Fall of Cybertron
    Transformers Earth Wars text to speech dub
    Transformers Devastation
    Transformers Forged to Fight

In their togetherness (as organized with the lore-movie playlist) they are supposed to be a watchable (several hour long movie) that encompasses lore from several media into one (hopefully..) cohesive storyline.

Each video has been edited, added music, at time sound effects and yes.. text to speech dub.
    If you want to watch it I hope you enjoy it, I haven't monetized it, but the copyright claimers for songs and visual images might, so I'm sorry if you get any commercial breakes.

Ciao