Guess what I found today???

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by olddirtyogre, Jun 28, 2008.

1. olddirtyogre

olddirtyogre Well-Known Member

This is my first thread (and post...I think), but I thought I'd give it a go because I haven't seen anything on the front page about my discovery. So tonight after seeing Wanted (great movie by the way) I stopped by Wal-Mart to see if they had any of the new Animated toys (Soundwave, Snarl, etc.). In the jumbled mess that was the toy section I found no new animated toys to add to my collection but I did find a little gem. Hidden in the super hero toys were the Marvel Crossover Transformers! Alas they only had a small quantity, 1 Iron Man, 1 Spider-Man, 1 Venom, and 2 Hulk but I felt compelled to buy a Hulk figure (he was the only good looking on in robot and vehicle mode). I took some pictures with my phone to show proof positive that I found these figures in retail but I can't upload them to the site (still at noob status on the site even though I've frequented it for a couple years now).

*Also, before I went and saw Wanted earlier this evening I stopped at Target to see if they had put out Soundwave and the others from that wave (the answer is no) but I did find one Animated Voyager Prime...very cool figure if you get your hands on one. Needless to say I bought the sucker and now it's part of my new collection.

2. rikkuluverx2

rikkuluverx2 scout

News Credits:
    nice, find dood :)  and welcome to the boards! the marvel cross overs look pretty cool tome, and i wouldnt mind to pick some up. it mainly depends on the size of them, cause i kinda want them to go with my animated figs xD. and i didnt get a chance to see wanted yet, but it looks totally badass. and to upload pics from your phone, you can like email them to yourself, save them on your comp, upload them on a site like photobucket.com, then take the "" code and post them. hope that helps.

-rikkuluverx2

3. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Yeah, we've just got the news up that these guys have begun popping up all over. I'm not one for non-TF character Transformers, but I'll have to see what they're like if they cross my path.

4. doomtron

doomtron seeker

News Credits:
    welcome. i cant wait to get my grubby little hands on that ironman