Fan Art: Gryph's commissions

Discussion in 'Commissioner Listing and Feedback' started by Gryph, Jan 22, 2009.

1. Gryph

Gryph Action Master

News Credits:
    I've actually been doing commissions for quite some time now. There just wasn't a place for me to post it, before. I'm running a few different deals at the moment.

Normal commissions

One character
    Inked: $10
    Flat colors: $15
    Shaded: $20 (specify the kind of shading you want)

Additional character: $5

Icons (avatars and such): $5

Payment is required in advance, and accepted through Paypal only. Pm me if interested.

I don't really feel like listing what I will or won't do right now, so just ask and I'll let you know.

To see examples, go to my DA gallery.
    ---------
    "Robo commissions" and reference sheets.

Basically I'll design a robot version of whichever non-robot character you specify, and make a reference sheet for it. I can do a few different robot styles, so be sure to tell me what kind you want. I can usually finish one of these in about a day or so. --->Examples FYI: All for the same guy. lol

Fully colored robot commission: $10

I've been asked about it before, so I decided to add normal reference sheets to this deal.

There are some stipulations.

Only two bodies per sheet. That means if it's a transformer, you either get front and back view, or front view and alt mode.

I have no problem featuring weapons or other equipment, as long as there is room on a sheet of paper.

For any of these, I require some kind of picture reference. A simple description will not do.

I will recolor or do minor edits of the commissions for a small fee. It might seem odd, but I've already done a bunch of them.

Recolors: $2
    Minor edits: $5 (Different head, change a few details.)
    Major edits will cost $10. A major edit would be something like adding an entire suit of armor, or completely different clothes. (This has also come up.)

Feel free to pm me with any questions you may have.