2D Artwork: GrungeWerX Art Dump -OC Characters

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by GrungeWerX, May 27, 2010.

1. GrungeWerX

GrungeWerX Well-Known Member

Hey guys!

I've been super busy in the character design department, so figured I'd just include all these characters in one post. If I have the bio, I will post it below the character, ok?

Let me know what you think, ok?

The following characters are for CreationMaster from the DeviantART boards' transformer project, where all the bots get modern alt modes. I've contributed a few images for this project:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now onto the fan created characters:

[​IMG]

Character Name: Minibug. Created by Axel464 from DeviantART Boards. No bio.

[​IMG]

Character Name: Feign. Created by Kazari from DeviantART. No bio.

[​IMG]

Character Name: Eclipse. Created by magnusalpha from DeviantART.

Name: Eclipse

Allegiance: Autobot

Function: Reconnaissance and sabotage

Alt. mode: 2009 BMW M3 coupe
    Pearl Dark Blue exterior, grey leather interior

Primary weapons: dual plasma handguns, MP5-style assault rifle
    Melee weapons: dual forearm-mounted blades (blade profile similar to katana, but same length as forearms. edges glows blue when deployed)

Height: 23'

Bio: Eclipse has always had problems trusting others, but it has not been without good reason. Eons ago, when he was first at the academy, he was often befriended by other recruits who later played pranks that humilated him in the worst way. Eventually Eclipse found a group of his own at the academy, friends who swore to always watch each other's backs through thick and thin.

That was long ago, but he has never deviated from his personal philosophy that nearly everyone is suspect. This has served him well, as Autobot Command determined his suspicious outlook made him a perfect candidate for the intelligence service. Eclipse is often deployed in advance of a coming mission to gather intel on guard patrols, weapons emplacements and other logistics of the enemy. On occasion his assigned sabotage missions, placing explosives at critical junctures and escaping before he is noticed.

Abilities: Eclipse's primary strength lies in his ability to think on his feet and adapt to almost any situation. While it is essential for most intelligence missions to remain hidden and undetected, Eclipse is also very proficient with his weapons and combat techniques when it is required, most often when he has been discovered scoping out the area in advance of a coming offensive. He has sometimes been consulted when Autobot Command determines that a strategy needs reviewed by another pair of optics, or perhaps needs the perspective of a chronic sneak.

[​IMG]

Character Name: Switchblade. Created by PCM979 from DeviantART. No bio.

[​IMG]

Character Name: Fargus. Created by Fargus from DeviantART. No bio.

[​IMG]

Character Name: Sprocket. Created by Armadria from DeviantART. No bio.

[​IMG]

Character Name: Starshadow. Created by Silverrose19 from DeviantART.

That's all for now. More later!

- GrungeWERX

Attached Files:

2. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

:bay 

All of your artwork, of original characters and fan-created ones, never fail to impress me.

3. Blitz.

Blitz. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm not going to lie I hate fan made seeker clones with a passion but I do really dig the others. Sprocket might be my fav, I'd of been tempted to switch from a Prius to a Honda CRZ still a hybrid but its much nicer to look at. But since its some one else's character I can see why you stayed true to their dream.

... Saying that I REALLY think that Starshadow needs work when I first looked at the pic I was like hey... Thundercracker in Anime colours cool... it was only after I looked at the comments did I find out it was an OG. Maybe it was the creators idea to keep so close to TC but still I'd of at least changed the order around (but again thats just me and the Line are and the colouring are other wise very cool)

4. Ezilla82

Ezilla82 Expect the Unexpected.

I like them all.

5. GrungeWerX

GrungeWerX Well-Known Member

Yes, Starshadow's color scheme was chosen by the creator.

I like Sprocket too, really cool character!

- GrungeWerX