GRRR Against Move Bumblebee... >:(

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Chaos Prime, Jun 17, 2007.

1. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    You push a button, un-fold his arms and legs, turn his head around and move his backpack up. Not that far.

2. Zombie F Body

Zombie F Body Has left the building...

News Credits:
    Dude, putting him back together is NOT intuitive (were talking about bot to car). That button and catch causes a lot of problems.

Seems to be the truth on this issue.

3. Shin Densetsu

Shin Densetsu I WILL DESTROY YOU Content Contributor Veteran

News Credits:
    the easiest way for me to get him back into car mode is to save the chest for last. I push in the bumper which in turn places the lights back into place, and while holding the bumper in, fold the hood section to finalize the car mode. There are a few gaps, but nothing too detrimental.

My main issue is that with the missle launchers held in hand on the bottom, it makes the car panels harder to align.

4. Greyryder

Greyryder Kitbashed

And now, I have Demon Speeding going through my head....

5. Ed Bailey

Ed Bailey Must.. spend.. money...

I've seen you post many times on this, its not that people can't read. First BB I bought was destroyed when I did press the button. When I pressed it I could see stress on the lower yellow square, researched this and that didn't seem to be the part that often broke, but sure enough it did. So now I have a second and with a little press it stresses. Guess it will never be transformed.

Just because you have a revision that works doesn't mean there aren't revisions out there that are indeed flawed. Those of us with 20+ years of experience with TFs and a college education are STILL finding messed up BBs. A child can not be expected to transform this toy successfully, too much force needs to be applied -- my guess is most will end up pulling the front end down.

6. Mike

Mike Banned

Ebay:
    yep. I've had a few primes who's legs wouldn't stay in place, they kept springing back :mad 

7. Renidragon

Renidragon Toys on my table!

I totally told you that. :(