Minor/Repaint: GRIT

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Rumble02, Oct 17, 2007.

1. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

pics after bio
    GRIT
    Allegiance Autobot
    Function Cleanup and Damage Control
    Quote “Another mess, another mission.”
    Grit is commander of the Autobot Damage Control Unit. His job is intense and Prime knew Grit was just the bot for the job. Grit works with Grime and the other members of the A.D.C.U. to not only clean up Cybertron but also take care of damage done to Earth. While Grime is hauling stuff away, Grit is helping the humans rebuild as well as serving as a one bot rescue team pulling survivors Human and Transformer alike out of the rubble. He is fully committed to his work and will put any Autobot who thinks Grit and the A.D.C.U. are lesser soldiers in their place. After hearing Sunsteaker mention that he was to talented of a bot to waste time cleaning, Grit challenged him to a skirmish and taught Sunstreaker the meaning of a talented soldier. Grit has even gone toe to toe with Ramjet and Thrust at the same time, walking away with nothing more than a chipped paint job.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Ezilla82

Ezilla82 Expect the Unexpected.

I like it. Grit thats a tough name for a bot like this. my opinion is that the blade weapons, but like I said before, "This is your custom." other than that, its sweet.

3. Maximus_Prime

Maximus_Prime Graphicon

News Credits:
    yeah I love the bot but I think maybe another name? it's your design and I like it though, I like all your original bot designs they are too cool

4. Rumble02

I chose the name for two reasons,
    1. to go with the name grime
    2. its sounds like a rough character name and he has to be a rough and tough guy to do the rescue work.
    But i am totally open to different sugestions. throw them at me. if i likes the name you bet i will change it.

5. TTT

TTT OutOfCommissionToys.com

News Credits:
    I like how you use all those different colors - cool !
    The blades make him look really tough !

6. Rumble02

so no other name suggestions?

7. manyoufactsure

manyoufactsure Maximal TFW2005 Supporter

I like the name, Grit, okay. Is this going to be a four member team, like the Dinobots and their S names, just with a G? Then you will need a leader with a different letter.

Nice job woith the figure and bio. I like the swords but they look odd in Alt mode. I can understand wanting to have them part of the vehicle instead of being loose but they don't look like exhausts.

Just my opinion on the swords. keep up the great job your doing.

8. Rumble02

ok suggest me three more molds. ( ill pick the heads) and ill start working on the team. and should one of them be a flyer?

9. Ezilla82

You know I suggested it earlier, but didn't got a responds, so thats okay really, but I like to see a garbage truck ( but I don't know what mold that would work). But I like to see that. The rest well doesn't matter.

10. manyoufactsure

manyoufactsure Maximal TFW2005 Supporter

Garbage truck sounds good (clean up).

I don't know if you want to many construction vehicles (due to the constructicons) but there is the cement mixer from Cybertron.

Are you trying to keep them at about the same scale? Cement mixer might be too big.

Could any vehicles become a street sweeper?

If you want to use the same mold again but do some modifications to make it a Grader, Here are some pics of Landmine as a Grader.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    and you could call it GRADER. That's a G word.

You might be able to take a crane type vehicle and make them a, magnetic, metal picker upper.

good luck

11. Ezilla82

Thanks manyoufactsure for that comment, thanks. the sweeper idea sounds cool or a grader even better anyways. names for them I don't have ideas, yet but I'll let you know, rumble.