Grindor vs Jazz?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by BlackLight, Jul 27, 2012.

1. BlackLight

BlackLight Banned

"Grindor's mortal enemy is Jazz. Jazz and Grindor had a battle on Cybertron, in which Jazz almost killed Grindor by cutting him in half with his own blade. However, Starscream saved Grindor by repairing him just before his spark faded. **Tough luck for poor Jazz though, he died the same way exactly 278 years later. " Got that straight from the wiki. Anyone surprised at this considering the massive size difference? I was never really sure how skilled jazz was in the bayverse.

2. Jakest123

Jakest123 Well-Known Member

Pretty darn skilled. He seems to parkour run all over the battlefield. Unfortunately Megatron was too strong for him.

3. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

That is quite cool, actually. Jazz would presumably perform well against larger foes; his agility and smaller size would make him a difficult target, and those magnetic hands would make it easy for him to climb on them and start stabbing/shooting/ripping missile launchers off while they flail around trying to get him off.

4. BlackLight

BlackLight Banned

Definitely true. I guess he was second in command for reason. Too bad we didn't get to see what else he could do in the next 2 movies.

5. BlackLight

BlackLight Banned

Too bad Jazz didn't have stronger ranged weapons. Megatron is too agile even with his large size for jazz to have too much of an advantage there.

6. Jazzfan0217

Jazzfan0217 Just chillin'

Grindor would of had it comin then by Jazz instead of Optimus in ROTF had Jazz made it through the first movie (which he should have, WHY BAY WHY!) anywho, just picturing this as a scene sounds awesome, though had this actually happened in ROTF I'd have hoped Jazz would of stayed clear from Megatron, but most likely that wouldn't of happened. Jazz would have probably been alongside Optimus when he got to Sam, then followed him all the way to the forest. Ugg! There would have been so many great scenes in that movie if Jazz had made it.

7. BlackLight

BlackLight Banned

I really want to see a team up between jazz, prowl, and sideswipe.

So epic

8. Jazzfan0217

Exactly my point, 3 awesome 'bots all in one really awesome scene, we have Bay to thank for never seeing this. :banghead:  Because though ROTF was good, it so would have needed this.

9. BlackLight

BlackLight Banned

Yeah dude. In the first movie one of the best scenes was when Jazz, Ironhide, and Ratchet took on brawl together. It set that the deceptions were bigger and stronger than the auto bots in most cases and they used team work to survive.

10. Jazzfan0217

This is exactly why sometimes I find myself thinking the '07 movie was the better of the three, despite Jazz being killed. Which is why most of the time I say DOTM was the better film so I don't have to keep seeing that scene over and over and over again. I really hated it.

11. BlackLight

BlackLight Banned

lol yeah, me too. You should see jazz in fall of cybertron. He blasted soundwave straight through his chest.

12. WoundSave

WoundSave Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Jazz's death in the first movie was such a disapointing, exhausted movie trope. The only good guy to die is the 'african american' robot. All that happened IIRC is suddenly Megatron had Jazz and killed him, no lead up or anything. And like no one ever thought we should try to revive Jazz with the allspark fragment.

13. Zhadow

Zhadow Oh hi there

Jazz is very skilled. He could almost withstand Brawl solo, and the encounter with Grindor. Just look at the size between him and them.

14. BlackLight

BlackLight Banned

It would have been much better if jazz died protecting Sam at the building.

15. PrimesRule

PrimesRule Banned

News Credits:
    If Jazz survived he would most likely win the rematch because in Bay's movies, the Autobots win 90% of the time. I only recall one time when the Autobots lost and that was the forest fight in ROTF.

16. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Jazz died quick, so he ended up looking pretty weak, but to be fair, he was fighting literally one of the most powerful Decepticons ever known, someone who even Prime couldn't beat on his own. So yeah, I could see Jazz being able to go toe to toe with someone like Grindor without thinking it implausible.

17. LCDR Blindside

LCDR Blindside Banned

News Credits:
    What wiki?

[citation needed]

18. AutobotJazz1

AutobotJazz1 The best there is...

Jazz never dissapoints me!

19. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Woah...woah......woah.....woah.

Since when did Jazz and Grindor become enemies. They never even appeared in the same movie.

I'l vote for Jazz because of how unfair Bay treated him we missed out on having a really cool character.

20. Jazzfan0217

I know right? Naw let's keep it instead in a "safe" place and let it get stolen to bring back a bad guy instead of a good one. (facepalm)