Grimlock's Collection

Discussion in 'Transformers Collection Showcase' started by GrimlockSG, Dec 29, 2007.

1. GrimlockSG

GrimlockSG Avid TF Collector

Ebay:
    Hi, here is the link to my collection:

http://www.grimlock.fotopic.net

I have been collecting Transformers for about 6 yrs. I started off with a small ambition: Collecting all triple changers. Next were the combiners. There is no turning back eversince.

All of my collection are stashed inside my cabinets due to space constraints and I really hate to see them turning yellowish, especially those white ones.

Thanks in advance for viewing my collection :) 

2. miasboytoy

miasboytoy Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    i bow down all 6 white hms!!!!! crazy collection man, funny thing is ive seen this collection before. dunno how i ended up on it tho.

3. GrimlockSG

Ebay:
    Thanks for your compliments. The 6 white headmasters cost me quite a fortune. They are my holy grail. :) 

4. miasboytoy

Ebay:
    one day i wish to have them(the white hms)....my goal is to have all the transformers one day. i dunno if that will ever happen. if you have time, check out my collection. its not as nice as yours but im closer to my goal.

5. GrimlockSG

Ebay:
    Great collection you have too! So many of them, including Beast Wars! I used to have them but has since parted with them to concentrate on G1 vintages.

6. miasboytoy

Ebay:
    gotta say this could be the best collection of the year or in general ever!!!!!!

7. GrimlockSG

Ebay:
    Yours is impressive too! There are surely collectors whose collections are much better than mine. :) 

8. puffmarko

puffmarko psychological terrorist

Ebay:
    Dear Eric,your name is a true legend.
    This is the best TF collection I ever seen in my life. No doubt about it.
    ;) 

9. SureShot90

SureShot90 Peace=superior firepower

Ebay:
    Awesome collection man :thumb s
    I understand people collecting Takara editions, however for my self I only collect Hasbro since I don't read nor understand japanse and I don't want things I cannot read/understand.

10. GrimlockSG

Ebay:
    Hi Puffmarko, your collection is great too. VSX!! One of those that I am still hunting for to complete my collection. Great work! :) 

Hi SureShot90, personally I prefer Takara versions mainly for the styrofoam inserts, thus making the boxes sturdier. Hasbro versions in mint conditions are hard to find. Normally mint ones (MISB) are sent for AFA grading. Once after AFA grading, the prices tend to be too high for me :) 
    You have a wonderful range of Transformers. Keep it up :) 

11. grock35

grock35 Hmmmm...

News Credits:
    whoa...your collection is truly mind blowing...hopefully when i get to the six year mark i'll have a few of the pieces in your collection the headmasters mainly

12. Hotspot17

Hotspot17 Search and Rescue: Vet

News Credits:
    Welcome aboard GrimlockSG. I have also in the past stared at and drooled at your website. It's nice to be able to talk to you on the boards.

13. puffmarko

puffmarko psychological terrorist

Ebay:
    I repeat:Eric,you are a legendary collector. And your collection is something that every TF fan in this world should take like example of perfection.

14. Badman Forever

Badman Forever More Than Meets The Eye

very nice

15. GrimlockSG

Ebay:
    Many thanks for all your compliments.

hotspot17 - Thanks for welcoming me. You have yourself a fantastic collection as well. :thumb 

puffmarko - You are too humble. There are always more powerful collectors here. Yours is wonderful as well.

I was hoping to complete the entire Japanese collection by end of the year, but it looks like I have to extend it to another year though. Good things are hard to come by, thus it is also good for me to take a break after spending so much on them :) 

16. SureShot90

SureShot90 Peace=superior firepower

Ebay:
    Yup that is correct, an american box in decent shape is hard to come by, but as long it isn't "trash" I'm ok with it.
    And yea I've spread my collection a bit. I took advantage of the fact that now I can collect MOSC/MISB TF's from newer lines since I now am so priviliged to collect them at their original retail price. Back in the 80ties as a kid it was limited what I could/would get... now I primarily get my G.1's loose, but if I can make a good deal for MIB or even MISB I do that... well only MISB I have are Turbomaster Thunderclash and Predator Skystalker from Europe's G.1 line.

But it's great to see since a nice collection of that caliber you got there ! keep it up !

17. Kenucme

Kenucme Yes, I'd get that one too TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Very, very, very impressive! Your drive for collecting the Takara Transformers must be comparable to mine for Hasbro releases. Likely even more I'd wager!!!

18. Orion P

Orion P Cybertronian P.I.M.P.

Welcome to the Boards! wow... amazing.... simply amazing! i hope mine is as nice as yours one day.

19. MegaPrime33

MegaPrime33 Follow me @NerdActivist TFW2005 Supporter

Haven't clicked on the link yet, but your sig alone is impressive enough for me. Great collection dude!

20. GrimlockSG

Ebay:
    Thank you very much for your kind comments. You can achieve your dreams too. Keep it up everyone :)