Grimlock Questions

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Pasaway, Sep 20, 2007.

1. Pasaway

Pasaway Well-Known Member

These are kind of stupid question, I'm starting my collection again, first time since I was a kid. I'm starting with Dinobots, but mostly Grimlock so far.

But did grimlock ever come with a rider.

I've got a G1 Grimlock, G2 Blue Grimlock, G2 Turques Grimlock, WST Grimlock.
    Tonight I was basicaly rebuilding the G1 I got of Ebay. I took it completely apart to clean it, and I started paying attention to that think on his back that almost looks like a seat or saddle. Did they ever have a rider like Danuel or Spike?

Also, anybody got a great way to tighten his toes. I think I might be able to tighten them up with some scotch tape inside the holes, but are there anybetter ways?

2. Roanstalker

Roanstalker Great Baan Gaan fan

News Credits:
    They did not come with riders. The seats were for their diaclone counterparts which did come with riders.

3. Chaos Convoy

Chaos Convoy Dai Gurren-Dan member

News Credits:
    For tightening joints, I almost always go with superglue. Just let it seep into the seams and keep the joints moving and it'll tighten 'em up without making them get stuck together. Others like to use clear nail polish as it's less...permanent, I guess.

As for a driver, no. The Transformers versions never came with drivers. But the Diaclone (pre-TF) did, hence why all the Dinobots have cockpits.