Grimlock G2 Toy?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by iLuvM3, Jul 3, 2010.

1. iLuvM3

iLuvM3 Me, Grimlok, King!

i was at a local Flea Market and i came across a Blue Grimlock..i had no idea why it was blue until i came home and googled it lol..which turns out it's G2?

It was opened obviously, played with of course but seemed intact...but i guess no sword?

for 15$..worth it or no? also they had other Transformer toys, one looked like a pretender (the human case) also an Optimus Prime with a trailer i haven't seen before. It wasn't a normal trailer but had all sorts of attachments on the outside (hard to explain, i'm sure someone knows or thinks they possibly know which one i may be talking about) for what looked like 25$..hard to tell cause it was behind piles of toys basically lol.

2. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    absolutely worth it.

Was this the prime?
    [​IMG]
    If it is, and it's $25 and complete with the optimus prime figure, go get it. Action Master Optimus Prime typically hits around four times that.

3. iLuvM3

iLuvM3 Me, Grimlok, King!

[​IMG]

i'm not sure but this might be it, it was with a quick glance that i saw it and couldn't get a better look..plus they had the toys scattered around lol..my main focus was the Grimlock. I know last time i went though these people were selling all sorts of Transformer toys including and Optimus Prime with a Pepsi Trailer, the original G1 optimus and so on..i ended up buying 1-30something of the original comics from them XD

4. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    You can't direct-link stuff from retrojunk.com

If it is powermaster prime, and complete, it'd be a damn good deal at 25.