As part of a design contest here at work, everyone got one of these. A DIY GrizeeQ baby devil Qee. After some thought, I figured I could have some fun with it and try to make a SD version of everyone's favorite Dinobot commander. Here is what I came up with. The head can swivel and the arms move. Obviously the color scheme is from his cartoon form versus the actual toy. Arms, foot claws and tail are custom molded. And a couple more shots. The gaps created from cutting off the ears and arms were filled in with a paper based model compound. After drying and sanding, it was primed and painted. Then I used ink for the linework. The linework could have been better, but I'm not that great at inking on three dimensional surfaces. Finally, I cut out the Autobot symbol from a small transformers sticker sheet and affixed it with glue. Then I matte spray finished the figure so it could be handled without damage. Grimlock 1: Me Grimlock King! Grimlock 2: Make no difference to me, Grimlock! Last one from the back. I know it's not perfect, but it was such a small figure, I cheated a bit on the details. Plus I didn't want it to look too busy with all the thick linework. Overall I'm pretty pleased with how this little guy turned out. Unfortunately, now I have the unreasonable desire to crank out some friends for him. I'm mulling over how to work up some custom wings for a baby Swoop Qee. Cheers!