Green Nascar toy theory????

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Jimmy88, Feb 5, 2011.

1. Jimmy88

Jimmy88 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hey dudes I wasnt sure where the best place was to put this because seems like people have been posting movie toy stuff everywhere so if you saw this before under the toy discussion then disregard it, otherwise read on dudes:) 

Hey dudes Jimmy here once again from Autobot City, and I had a revelation today following seeing the Blue Nascar toy. Ever since I went down to the filming with my dad it was the greatest time of my life and that morning I took insane pics and provided you dudes with some of the first images of the Nascars, more specifcally these two below among others. I also possess a photo I took of all the National Guardsmen who participated in TF3 with the Green Nascar(the National Guard Green Nascar) posing for a photographer(not me). Makes sense for a photo shoot on set, National Guard with a National Guard TF. From there I have been comparing the deluxe Blue and Green Nascars. How could they get the Blue one so accurate and the Green one so far off???!!!! There has to be some reason and I think I got it. Now there are times when Hasbro cannot use certain things such as car names, etc. So I thought the only reasoning is that for Hasbro to market the Green Nascar toy they could only do it by not associating the National Guard with a weaponized vehicle. Now I know in the film they are but they probably dont wanna market something to kids relating the National Guard and violence. To me this is the only possible explanation to why the Green Nascar toy looks the way it does. I mean look at the Blue Nascar, perfection. Well dudes let me know your thoughts:) 

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Cliff_prime

Cliff_prime Banned

Your theory threads are great

3. DecepticonsRule

DecepticonsRule Triple-Changer

News Credits:
    Possibly. It'd be a shame if that were true though. The Green NASCAR is the most unique of the three.

When I saw the figure, I thought that the Wreckers start out without all the weapons and stuff on them, and then upgrade later. The Green figure we saw was the Green NASCAR before he gets his upgrade, and the Blue one has already been upgraded.

4. Jimmy88

News Credits:
    Oh thanks a bunch:) 

See thats exactly what I thought, but then I saw the Blue one and I was freakin out!!!!! Its exact!!!! I thought we were going to get all 3 Nascars similar to the Green toy, kinda like lame repaints, but then I saw the Blue one and I knew this is how they permanently look in the film:) .....so my next question is do you think that they are going to release another Green Nascar but screen accurate?????

5. Cliff_prime

Cliff_prime Banned

Personally I think that the wreckers bring all the weapons from cybertron and upgrade the autobots, (I don't know but I think about it ) as seeing every bot have a extra firing power.

6. Jimmy88

News Credits:
    Well I would agree with that, but all of the firearms that are strapped onto the Wreckers and earth weapons such as the 30 calibur guns on the Blue Wreckers roof and doors, and the mini-gun the is jetting out of the front of the Green one. I know the Wreckers have got a descent amount of Cybertronian symbols on them, but the weapons appear to be human......

7. Ultrawave

Ultrawave Hey look, I have a title

News Credits:
    I don't think that really means anything. Ravage was running around with basically two machine guns on his back that functioned exactly as ours do. Bumblebee was able to fold out missile launchers from his back in the first movie that looked similar to missile racks. Jazz's fancy gun was a minigun with a shield around it.

I think its really just the robots folding weapons out like the Stealth Force toys.

8. Jimmy88

News Credits:
    Yeah I guess, I think the guns on Ravage were a strange type of gun though.......nothin like I have ever seen....and yeah Bumblebees missiles are similar to missile racks, its interesting because when I got my first look at the Nascars that first morning I thought they were modified vehicles for NEST.....

9. Ironhide4

Ironhide4 Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    hopefully that green nascar might be just unfinished without it's tuff plugged on, one can hope

10. Suchus Prime

Suchus Prime Well-Known Member

I think it has something too do with the character maybe he loses the weapons on him or somethig like how optimus would take off his upgrades in the unicron trilogy and put them back on. We'll find out soon enough.

11. DecepticonsRule

DecepticonsRule Triple-Changer

News Credits:
    I hope so. What I'm really worried is going to happen, is that we'll get a good, screen accurate Blue NASCAR, a lamer, non-screen accurate Green, and then get the Red one as a repaint of the Blue.

It'd be the Bike Sisters all over again.

12. Jimmy88

News Credits:
    I hope not I was thinking that both the red and blue ones will be screen accurate and the Green one will remain...and then we are going to get a better one well after DOTM hits stores on DVD......