Green Nascar toy theory, a must read;)

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Jimmy88, Feb 5, 2011.

1. Jimmy88

Jimmy88 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hey dudes Jimmy here once again from Autobot City, and I had a revelation today following seeing the Blue Nascar toy. Ever since I went down to the filming with my dad it was the greatest time of my life and that morning I took insane pics and provided you dudes with some of the first images of the Nascars, more specifcally these two below among others. I also possess a photo I took of all the National Guardsmen who participated in TF3 with the Green Nascar(the National Guard Green Nascar) posing for a photographer(not me). Makes sense for a photo shoot on set, National Guard with a National Guard TF. From there I have been comparing the deluxe Blue and Green Nascars. How could they get the Blue one so accurate and the Green one so far off???!!!! There has to be some reason and I think I got it. Now there are times when Hasbro cannot use certain things such as car names, etc. So I thought the only reasoning is that for Hasbro to market the Green Nascar toy they could only do it by not associating the National Guard with a weaponized vehicle. Now I know in the film they are but they probably dont wanna market something to kids relating the National Guard and violence. To me this is the only possible explanation to why the Green Nascar toy looks the way it does. I mean look at the Blue Nacar, perfection. Well dudes let me know your thoughts:) 

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Jlogano20

Jlogano20 Speed Gunner

News Credits:
    technically in real the green is amp

3. Brainchild

Brainchild Dark Flame Master

I read over your post a few times, and I have no clue how the accuracy of a toy car to its on-screen counterpart has anything to do with the National Guard.

4. millerman3732

millerman3732 I remain unconvinced.

News Credits:
    Yeah, like Jlogano said the main sponsor for the 88 car is actually Amp energy drink which is the paint scheme that looks to be pictured in your photo, and is co sponsored by the NG which is usually blue where the green is. So it would make since that the green car not have the NG on the toy model.

5. G1_Cindersaur

G1_Cindersaur Banned

News Credits:
    ???????

too much sugar...

i still do not understand what you are trying to get across with the national guard???

You cannot market anything (government agency) with toys,

Hasbro could not make a tank toy tomorrow with the name United states army with the current army logo and sell it...ain't going to happen.

6. G60Force

G60Force World Smallest Mini-Con

Ebay:
    Hey OP.. to much energy drink :drunk 

:lol 

7. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

I think there will be two versions of each Wrecker, weaponized and non-weaponized. Turns out we just got the green one non-weaponized before the weaponized version.

8. grune7

grune7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm just wondering if we're going to get a 3rd or 4th wrecker. The green one is the #88 car driven by Dale Earnhart Jr. THe Blue one is the #48 Jimmy Johnson car. Since they're both on the ame race team (Hendrick) it makes sense that they'd do the other cars on the team tootheres the #24 driven by Jeff Gordon and #5 driven by Mark Martin.

9. ORIO

ORIO Plant-Based Bot Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I couldve swore the toy of the green wrecker had a NG logo?