Inspired by Thunderhead's brilliant idea over on the Allspark, I decided to do a full repaint of Nitro Bumblebee into a Green Lantern. Nitro BB is not a very easy mold to work with. He's held together by a billion pins and there's a lot of parts that have to be manipulated just right to avoid massive paint scraping. I tried using Testor's model master acryl for the first time, but never could get an even coat. So, I said to hell with it and just went back to Games Workshop. I also used Future floor polish as a clearcoat for the first time. I think I'm in love. It was so much easier to work with than the Testors clearcoat I've been using. MUCH cheaper too! And, since he's a Father's Day present for my Green Lantern Corps loving dad, I went the extra mile and made a custom insert for the packaging.