great idea for scene 1 in TF4

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by sh4d0w dweller, Jan 28, 2012.

?

do you like this idea?

1. yes

12 vote(s)
    63.2%
  2. no

7 vote(s)
    36.8%
  1. sh4d0w dweller

sh4d0w dweller Well-Known Member

okay so the first scene is the camera looking through sams eyelid and his eyes start to open. crouching over him(cuz hes on the ground) is carly yelling at him. "sam,sam wake up!" as he looks around hes in the middle of a destroyed city. autobots are fighting with decepticons and sam stands up grabs carlys hand and runs. behind them u can see explosions going off and decepticons getting shot in the head and basicaly a robot warzone. as sam and carly run the camera gets a front slow motion view of them running down the middle of the street. at the very end of the road behind them u see a huge protoform strike a biulding form the sky and smoke engulfs the street quickly moving to sam and carly and coving the camera. from that the smoke fades to a black screen and the screen does the transformers title reading ' transformers rise of the core' and then the screen reads like a week ago or something.

2. Dinobot747

Dinobot747 Chopperface

News Credits:
    What is "the Core?" What would the main plot be?

3. sh4d0w dweller

sh4d0w dweller Well-Known Member

basicaly its unicron its kind of like primes plot but its cybertrons core. also wat megatron told sentinal is a lie the REAL reason he wanted cybertron to be transported to earth was so that the decepticons could use the energon harvester from TF2 to gather enough energon to reawaken unicron or the core so they could win the war. megatron knew it would be to unstable to spacebridge that much energon at a time so he lied to sentinal and told him that he wanted to rebiuld the planet after the war. with cybertron so close to the earth unicron could easily take over the earth and the decepticons could rebiuld the earth into a new cybertron. obviously the autobots will not let them do that. and so begins the war for earth

4. T4mercustomz

T4mercustomz Genus time! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Sounds like a Good fanfic

5. Minh'T

Minh'T Descendant of Primus

Facebook:
    Classical but nice :thumb 

6. SGTsoundwave

SGTsoundwave Steam Powered Automaton

ehh, i'm not diggin' it. unicron needs to be kept out of the movieverse. HE'S JUST TOO BIG!

7. Rusty24

Rusty24 Well-Known Member

I like this idea. Just one question though, would the scenes following this mostly consist of flashbacks until they get right to that point in time, or would the plot just remain in the present?

8. AutobotJazz1

AutobotJazz1 The best there is...

I like it

9. Minh'T

Minh'T Descendant of Primus

Facebook:
    He has to be in, i know he is too big but all they have to do is make a model and zoom it, that's all.

10. labiblioteca

labiblioteca Active Member

NICE! but i think they should save that for the final film... it's too epic to get a sequel

11. Notilator

Notilator Xenomorph4

Wow! I can picture it perfectly in my head now.....and it's awesome :D