Great G1 eBay find...

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by flywheels, Dec 11, 2007.

1. flywheels

flywheels Decepticon Assault Team Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I don't normally go through the TF listings when browsing, opting to just search for whatever item I'm seeking at that moment. However, for whatever reason I decided to do a newly listed filtered search and I ran across these 3 auctions:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200183496810&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=010

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200183503548&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=010

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200183507713&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=010

While I already have a complete loose (plastic) Predaking, I simply could not pass up such beautiful G1 TFs at that price, esp. since the box was present and in some cases unapplied stickers. Seller has low feedback (but good) so I may be taking a chance so we'll see.

I should also note the same seller had a boxed Grimlock for $23 as well as a boxed Decepticon clones for $26 and I believe 2 of the 3 boxed Insecticons. Of course all of these will be snatched up pretty quickly if they haven't already.

2. Malach Ra

Malach Ra TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    flywheels, those are some hella deals man, good for you. did you win the elaphanorca/blue beast wars torca from selleronwheels? i was eyeballing it too.

3. flywheels

flywheels Decepticon Assault Team Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Na, I got outbid and I wasn't around to watch the auction in it's final minutes. Only went for $36. I never should have sold the one I originally had b/c he's so freakin' hard to find. At least I was able to pick up Drancon last week on Y!J auctions for a 1000 yen.

I did manage to win Cybershark from selleronwheels though. Always wanted a JPN packaged specimen of him.

4. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    beautiful deals. Thats about half of what I paid for my boxed G1 predacons 2 years ago.

5. MegaPrime33

MegaPrime33 Follow me @NerdActivist TFW2005 Supporter

Those are some really good deals. Ive found that deals like that can be easily found from sellers who have low to no feedback. People are too afraid to take a chance. But with paypal and credit cards watching your back, why not?

6. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:
    Congrats on the pickup. Those boxes look to be in great condition.

7. Malach Ra

Malach Ra TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    paypal dont watch your back at all with a seller who has less than 50 positive feedbacks. and even then it sucks. but credit cards are awsome.

8. 03Mach1

03Mach1 Reason Has No Voice

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Thanks for the link. I nabbed Pounce and Wingspan with the box, instructions and unused sticker sheet (only missing three guns) for $26. I'm a happy camper.

9. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    He has Rampage listed now. I'd hit it if not for the fact I'd have to track down the other 4. Can't stand a lone combiner.

10. Star Sabre James

Star Sabre James <b>The JUICE</b> TFW2005 Supporter

I hate you.

Seriously, congratulations on your haul.