Minor/Repaint: Gravel

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Rumble02, Oct 23, 2007.

1. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

pics after bio
    Gravel
    Allegiance Autobot
    Function Rescue, ground removal, assault
    Quote “If it stands in my way, I’ll tear it down.”
    Gravel is a bit of an oddity among the A.D.C.U. He simply showed up one day after a large battle and began to help the Autobots and pull humans from the crumbled buildings. The very odd part was how much his face and voice was similar to Prime. After the day was over he asked Prime for permission to join the A.D.C.U. and Prime gladly agreed. After a few weeks a Mixmaster showed up and tried to attack the A.D.C.U. but before he could get his hands on Grime, Gravel had snatched him with his powerful arms and made quick work of him. Gravel refuses to carry a firearm and fights with a tenacity that makes the Autobots thankful he is on their side. Perhaps one day they will find where Gravel came from and learn what turned him into such a fierce warrior.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. red00wolf

red00wolf insatiable collector

looks nice i like the big arms! lol i was excpectin a rock lord thank god it wasent!

3. mattarmstrong

mattarmstrong Well-Known Member

there ya go love the bendy prime head and the dual shovel look. Cant wait to see the next one

4. AutoCon2076

AutoCon2076 Brightest can in toolshed

Colors remind me of the Seacons. The robot mode reminds me of Apeface. I like it.

~Z

5. Ezilla82

Ezilla82 Expect the Unexpected.

Whoa! Rumble, the duo shovel concept, the name, Gravel, and how it looks, very wicked and awesome. Nice. Two thumbs up.

6. Kouri

Kouri kupo

Ebay:
    *pokes the bio* Ish Dion, all grown up. XP

Aaaaaanywho, the one thing I really want to know is why the team held responsible for cleaning up messes is decked out in so many bright n colorful decos. Ya think they'd want something that wouldn't show the dirt so much - oh well, they probably clean themselves rather efficiently as well, huh? ^^

*pokes the arm bits in back* Added a Longrack arm to Hoist? o.o And if so, why not just use LR's head instead of decapitation a Bendy Prime - the resemblance is still kind of there.

And just to quench my own curiosity, would it be possible to mis-transform this guy and give him a third mode that uses the giant shovels as feet? ^^

7. Rumble02

ok i dont know what ish dion is or whatnot.
    I just like the bright "toxic" colors.
    could have a third mode but doubt ill find it.

8. Kouri

Kouri kupo

Ebay:
    Eeheheh, sorry. Generally, I type "ish" instead of "it's," silly, yush, and I'm sorry for the confusion.

As for Dion, he was Orion Pax' buddy before they were both nearly destroyed and Orion was reformatted into Optimus Prime. No one really know what happened to Dion. So far the idea has been that he either became Ironhide or Ultra Magnus. I figured Dion'd be a funny enough excuse to explain the likeness between Gravel n Prime and Gravel's willingness to aid his old pal in fighting the guy that almost killed them both. ^^;

Concerning the "toxic" colors, makes enough sense for me. ^^

9. DoubleClouder

DoubleClouder Autobot/Decepticon

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Pinterest:
    That looks like a cybertronian version of Double Punch to me. Nice!

10. manyoufactsure

manyoufactsure Maximal TFW2005 Supporter

Positive: It looks very good and matches the other two, Perfectly. Nice job

Negative: Personnally, I didn't like the, one, big arm on the origonal and now it has two.

You certainly cranked that one out quick. Gotta keep some negative feedback in there so your head doesn't get too big and explode.

11. Rumble02

I actually need the constructive crit. it helps. i also realize i need to take more time painting. and to let it dry longer. I chose the two arms just to beef him up. that stubby little arm bugged the heck outta me. still need to get my hands on a copter bot for one of these and am totally lost on another land vehicle.

12. Grimlocka go-go

Grimlocka go-go Back from the Dead TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Kinda looks like Scavanger Bonecrusher and Action master Thundercracker had a three way love fest and out popped this baby. :D 

If these colors are what flips your boat then by all means keep going. Can't wait to see what comes out of your head next.

13. Ezilla82

Ezilla82 Expect the Unexpected.

Damn!! I never thought to be that way, man thats funny as hell. LOL!!