2D Artwork: Grandpa Black Bird gets an Update

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by PB379, Jul 30, 2009.

1. PB379

PB379 Autobot

My entry for this contest is Jetfire. This is how the Story goes.......

After Jetfire rips out his Spark to help Prime, Jolt and Ratchet perform the modifications to Jetfires remains to fit them to Prime. After the newly powered up Prime blasts into the Sky, the two see Jetfires still glowing Spark slowly fading….

"Jolt, electrify Jetfires Spark!" cries Ratchet. "I think we may be able to save him at the days end." Jolt fires his Electro Whips to feed power into the Spark to sustain it until after Battle.

Later on board the Aircraft Carrier headed home to Diego Garcia, Ratchet connects Jetfires Disembodied Spark to the Nuclear Reactor powering the gigantic vessel.

"He was a brave Soldier who died a Hero" Prime says as he turns to the Autobots onboard the Carrier.

"That may not be the total truth Optimus" Ratchet replied, as he fed Energon converted from the reactor into the Blue Orb. “After, we were saying that about you not too long ago.” Jolt retorted as he chuckled, still exhausted from feeding power into Jetfires Spark.

Three weeks later, back at Diego Garcia. Ratchet and Jolt requested the presence of the NEST Members in the Lab section of the main Hanger. Lennox quipped to Iron Hide “I wonder what these two have concocted today?” “If Ratchet had anything to do with it, I am sure it will be worth our effort to have a look.” Iron Hide replied as they gazed upon a 35 metre long sleek black Plane that looked almost Cybertronian in its origin. “Aurora! I thought those things didn’t exist?” said Epps questioned. “Well technically, up until three weeks ago, as far as the general population was concerned, we didn’t exist either” replied Side Swipe skating up beside them.

“Thankyou all for you attendance.” Ratchet started. “As you know, we all lost some friends and allied in the battle in Egypt three weeks ago. Fortunately, we were able to save one of them. Without further ado, behold the eternal glory of JETFIRE!”

Attached Files:

2. Ice Winged Wolf

Ice Winged Wolf Active Member

You have a neat story idea. It would be cool if they would revive Jetfire (even in the toyline).

3. Talyn Prime

Talyn Prime Member

Rebuilding Jetfire as an Aurora is a GREAT idea.

4. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    Neat.