Grand Maximus that needs to be "Watched" and "Warned"

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Dogbomber, Dec 22, 2010.

1. Dogbomber

Dogbomber Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hi guys

I have been looking for Grand Max with a good condition and reasonable price and always check in ebay daily for this item.

Much to my surprise, I saw this listing again
    TRANSFORMERS G1 GRAND MAXIMUS 100% COMPLETE C-311 JAPAN - eBay (item 160522280744 end time Dec-29-10 05:11:49 PST)

This item was listed last time and I even emailed the buyer who left a negative feedback for this item. According to what I was warned and told, this UK seller does not seem to have Grand Max but he is using pictures to let other buy and paid it, and then delay shipment and then get for refund, something like getting a short term loan from ebay buyer without interest.

Again, I would like to hear from you all about this. You can view all of the answers in:
    eBay Feedback Profile for darren19770_0

2. keebs

keebs 32 Oh-Zee Killah

I bought a Grand Max that never showed, as well. Not from this seller though

3. cobra zartan

cobra zartan Think's He's a Detective.

News Credits:
    Is this the same seller that screwed over the guy from kapow toys? Pretty sure ive seen this guy sell a buncha grand max and black zaraks

4. Dogbomber

News Credits:
    I have no clues. But I have PM the buyer who left him negative feedback. I think seller can leave any kind of feedback he likes such as "tracking number provided" but ebay is not going to do anything about it

5. Red leader

Red leader Nom Nom Nom

News Credits:
    I bought this and a load of other stuff from the guy for £2500, he takes the money for short term loans and then takes months to pay you back if at all.

I've reported it to ebay, others have reported it and the amount of times he has sold the item for and still he keeps on being allowed to sell, proof if ever that ebay is broken.

Steer well clear as I dont even think he has the item, oh and if anyone has been screwed over by him and requires his phone number and details pm me.

6. Automorpher

Automorpher Autobot Slut!

News Credits:
    Not trying to rub salt over the wounds but if something seems too good to be true, then it probably is. :rip 

7. Dogbomber

News Credits:
    Here is the question and reply I got from another victim in his feedback list. I have removed victim's name due to privacy issue

"Dear victim,

Hi, sorry to hear what happened to you on the Grand Maximus issue.

I was warned by the Netherland buyer who was cheated by him before.

How dare he never send you the item and claim has tracking number and posted to you?

I am referring to "Member id darren19770_0" who is relisting his Grand MAximus again!

- Dogbomber
    "

And here is the reply:

"Dear Dogbomber,

He is really a asshole, I told him why you did not complete ur
    transaction last time for grand maximus! He told me he got
    more than one! eBay just refund me and do nothing!

- Victim"

8. Dogbomber

News Credits:
    Listing is ended and no casualty reported! I believe seller needs some "loan" for christmas but fails!