Gotta make room

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Hikuro, Mar 10, 2009.

1. Hikuro

Hikuro Matrix Bearer

Ebay:
    Okay gents, I've got 3, count 'em THREE Macross 1/48's that've gotta go, while I really don't wanna do it, I gotta. I just don't have the room and I'm only paid monthly at work and they cut my Overtime to zero...so things are gonna look grim for me until things start picking up.
    So here's what I got to offer...

1/48: Cannon fodder, Great condition, but panel lined and decaled, but still looks fantastic. I put a lot of effort into my work so I try to make these figures look top freakin knotch.
    Comes with a pair of 3 cluster missiles and a pair of the 5, gunpod, strap, vent covers, and box.
    Asking Price 90 USD

1/48: DYRL Hikaru VF-1S with Fast Packs (comes with 'em no exceptions) Decaled, panel lined, great shape as well. Comes with everything ya need to have fun with it, but no box. I might have the fast pack box I'll check on that if this item sells, it wont effect cost at all though. This is packaged deal, no one or the other. (also excellent piece for customizers who want to make a sizeable MP Jetfire)
    125 USD

1/48: Roy Fokker 3rd gen, great shape, panel lined and decaled, no box. comes as is, vent covers, some missiles, gunpod, all in all it's not all complete, but it'll do you just fine!
    Asking Price 90 USD

Next item on the list
    Takara MP Starscream, this is the dark blue/green one, not the walmart exclusive. Comes with Stand, missiles, no archville figure, sorry, he seemed to of commited suicide somewhere.
    He's missing an index finger which seems to be kind of a common thing amongst this sculpt as even the walmart version I have of him is ALSO missing that finger but on the oppisite hand, funny how that happens huh?
    Asking price 35 USD

Transformers Alternators
    Silverstreak (comes with gun) asking price 15 USD
    Wheeljack (comes with gun, no sword, packaging error) 15 USD
    Sunstreaker (Gun is around, just gotta find it!) 10 USD (With no gun)

Revoltech Rodimus Prime Comes with everything and box 12 USD (paid 30 for this sucker maaaaan talk about over priced! But hey, he's pretty poseable)

Junk Thundercracker Classic figure, it was a customize project with a Starscream figure but it went horribly wrong and he's pretty much parts for anyone who wants to do anything with him....4 USD

I might add some more but for right now that'll be enough.

PM me for questions, paypal only and ONLY in the US. Only ship UPS for convience for me cause it's closer then the post office.

2. Hikuro

Hikuro Matrix Bearer

Ebay:
    FYI, Starscream and Hikaru are sold.