Got some new G1 inspired heads for Onslaught, Blastoff and Swindle

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Alucard77, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Alucard77

Alucard77 Kaon Gladiator Champion

News Credits:
    Hey All,

I thought I would show you guys these new heads I bought for Onslaught, Blastoff and Swindle. Onslaught is supposed to be Onslaught, Blastoff is actually supposed to be Brawl repainted and Swindle is actually supposed to be Vortex repainted. I recommend blowing up the pic below to see the heads the best. Still have no light box, so the pics suck.

[​IMG]

I also bought the correct set Brawl, Vortex and Barricade, but I haven't gotten around to doing those heads yet. I am not sure if I will as I like those to form my Bruticus.

I actually really like these heads and I feel like they give a much better representation of what these figures should look like. I cannot wait to get my second FP set, so I can have them all decked out with the guns and all.

If any of you are interested, these are custom heads created by Soundwave3k here. Here is a link of this including some pics on other figures:

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/commissioner-listing-feedback/324477-custom-onslaught-brawl-vortex-heads-complete-your-fp-bruticus-upgrade.html

2. adconx2

adconx2 Cybertron

Ebay:
    Where did you get them?

3. Alucard77

News Credits:
  4. 46+2

46+2 Well-Known Member

Nice score Alucard!

5. Alucard77

News Credits:
    I think tomorrow I may do the other three heads. I have a feeling they will look sick. The pics in Soundwave3k's thread of the Vortex and Brawl looked great.