Got Invited To A Movie Premeire In NY... w00t!

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Th0r4z1n3, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Th0r4z1n3

Th0r4z1n3 PlastiqueBoutique.com Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    OK I'm sure nobody cares but I wrote a couple of blog posts about about the Canzo Empyrean move after seeing a few of the trailers on YouTube a while ago, and when I checked my email Monday I had an invitation from Fornal Films to come to NY for the US sneak preview/premiere.

Sounds like it's going to be a blast! Me and a couple of other contributers from The Restricted (I was able get me +2 on the invite) are going to NY and we're going to meet with members of Ars Subterranea. They're going to lead us along a 40 min subterranean hike to the secret location of The Mestabah Megiddo Theater for a private screening of the movie where we'll be given a sample of "The Specter's Citrus Blue"...

Not so sure what to really expect, but the production value put into the event itself sounds like it will be worth the trip.

Sorry not trying to brag or be cocky, I just think it's cool that somebody paid any attention to what I was writing.

http://therestricted.wordpress.com/2008/04/15/building-the-hype-canzo-empyrean/

2. Blunticon

Blunticon The Oddjob

Congrats man, do you get to do the red carpet thing?

3. Th0r4z1n3

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Na, no red carpet, more of an indy/underground thing. Still sounds like it's going to be a blast though, I'm excited.

4. Th0r4z1n3

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Na, no red carpet, more of an indy/underground thing. Still sounds like it's going to be a blast though, I'm excited.