Got a question about the trade parties..

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by transformers32, Apr 2, 2008.

1. transformers32

transformers32 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Do people just sell there stuff or is it all in trading? And what floors will everyone be on because i would like to meet transfans and maybe pick up a couple things. First time going so dont know what to expect? Also do they do this everynight or just one night?
    Thanks

2. gen1fan

gen1fan G1 PRIME FROM VA TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    parts party are on what every floor the hotel put you on, In 06 at lexington there were parts party on every other floor, last year in Rhold Island there were just a hand few cause there where 4 hotels. It's up the the seller, if there is something he wants that you have, and u need something he has then yes we trade, Last year I trade some parts for a few beers. Plus Robert Orci stop by and party with us, we had our own private question and answer time with him. you never now who or what you may find in the parts partys

3. Backstop

Backstop Have you seen my box art?

News Credits:
    They sometimes post on a board what rooms are doing so.

4. megamus

megamus Overworked and Underpaid Veteran

News Credits:
    Absolutely. Usually in the main hotel FP puts up a bulletin board. I always post the offical parts party information there. Gen1Fan and I will be hosting as always. You can trade, buy, sell, drink, or just come to chat, it's all about the hobby we all love. They only rule is, you cannot have the parts party while the dealers room is open and of course our rule, is to respect everyone, everyone's opinion and everyone's property. I hope to see everyone there. Last year, at one time we had over 30 people in our room, it was crazy and yeah one of the writers did stop by and picked our brains. Definately the place to be.

5. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Moderator

News Credits:
    Parts party = an awesome time Nuff said.

6. funkatron101

funkatron101 TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Foster and I are having one in our room I think on Thursday night. I want to bring a bunch of stuff, and I think Foster will be as well, hopefully we will have room for it all.

7. gen1fan

gen1fan G1 PRIME FROM VA TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    plus in 06 it got to the point that all the parts party room coaster together to the different rooms, when you go to the room it was your turn to host. and we left notes on the door with be back at this time or call this cell number