got a question about shared computers

Discussion in 'TFW2005 Tech Support' started by slaggard, May 17, 2012.

1. slaggard

slaggard Banned

longtime reader first time posting here

i really dont feel comfortable talking about this matter due to its nature and i really dont want to get banned for bringing it up here but it does involve shared computeres in my family of 4

the only reason i bring this up is because of my curiosity on the matter and i am only using this asa example to work with.

say a person lives with his folks but they have a shared wireless internet connection set up through a shared modem between their computers

now say that one of them gets banned over time.

but one or more of the relatives in the house also post here but have thier own personel computes seperate from the relative banned rom posting here

but their computers share a single wireless modem system for the internet connection line

woudl the ban apply only to the first person or would it apply to anyone else in the family who posts here on the forums?

2. Boardwise

Boardwise There are no strings on me Super Mod

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/rules.php
    5. No Alternate ID's
    You and any alternate ID's will be permanently banned immediately. If you're sharing your computer with a roommate or family member, please contact us to avoid bannings.

Only the account is banned, which would mean two separate users on the same IP address could post. However, if the banned person started using the family members account to post, then both accounts would be banned.

3. slaggard

slaggard Banned

understood