Goozex - Trade your games for other games

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Schide, Apr 12, 2008.

1. Schide

Schide Buyer of Too Much

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Here is Goozex. What it is is an online trading community for video games from many systems past and present. Although the past only stretches back to the Playstation. How it works is, first of all all the games are used, they are traded between the players with Goozex acting as the moderator, basically. All games are assigned a certain number of points based on their value. Therefore, trading a game worth 500 points give you can use to get another game, or games, or save them up for a more expensive game. More in depth details can be found on their site. Every trade you receive uses up one trade credit. Trade credits can be bought for $1 each, while points can be bought at a value of 100 points = $5, but you receive a discount if you buy a lot of points at once.

Right now if you sign up you will receive 1 free trade credit and 100 free points. You can pretty much just use these points to get a free game if you want, there are some really good (albeit not newer) games for that amount of points, including these PC games:

Sims 2
    Command & Conquer
    Diablo II
    Doom 3
    Call of Duty 2
    Quake 4
    Star Wars Battlefront II
    StarCraft
    Battlefield 2: Special Forces

Isn't that nice. It's legit, don't worry, on another board where a link was posted a few days ago, a bunch of people have already got their free games or are using the site already.

Also, you get a referral link that you can post anywhere that, if someone signs up using your link and then makes a trade, you get a free trade credit and points. So if anyone wants to sign up, please use my link http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/join.asp?idr=564374194139

Or if you want to be a meaniepants and not use my link, just search for Goozex and I'm sure you'll find it. I searched the forum and didn't see any other threads about this, if there have been then I apologize.

2. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    Interesting.

Have Trace Memory on my request thing. Loved Hotel Dusk and figured I may as well give Another Code a shot.

3. Schide

Schide Buyer of Too Much

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Just want to thank NGW for completing a trade and garnering me bonus points. Thanks!

4. Schide

Schide Buyer of Too Much

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Bumping to say that the referral offer has been extended through June as of now. So sign up and still get a free game. Yay.