goodtogocustoms.com question

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Red Snarl, Aug 17, 2007.

1. Red Snarl

Red Snarl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I noticed in another thred that this site sells reproduction parts including the wings fore classics thrust. I want to know if these people are reliable and how good the quality is. I ask because i want to order the classics thrust wings IF they ever get them back in stock.

2. carnage717

carnage717 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I take it you are referring to http://www.alyoshascorner.com/ and not goodtogocustoms because I don't think GTG sells Transformer Parts. I have bought Joe items from Alyoshas site several times now. He does produce some nice joe items but Im not sure how the Transformer ones are. Also if you do plan on buying from him I would expect at least 4 to 5 weeks for the item to be delivered. His shipping is on the slow side and but its clearly stated on his site so just keep that in mind. Like I said I have never bought any Transformer items off of him but I have no problem ordering from him if saw something I need and would do so without hesitation.

3. Tracks_25

Tracks_25 We rollin'

I can't find the transformers stuff on Goodtogo. Where do they list it?

What Classics parts do they sell? Do they have a Cliffjumper head? Dirge & Thrust wings?

4. cobra zartan

cobra zartan Think's He's a Detective.

News Credits:
    they are good repros, but take a long ass time to get, one part I ordered took over a month for him to ship

5. smkspy

smkspy is one nice fucking kitty

Great repros, but worst customer service ever. Frankly, for the all the trouble that comes from dealing with the guy and the extremely long wait the parts aren't worth it.

6. jestermon

jestermon Well-Known Member

why

Why, does it seem that all the custom parts guys, have horribly customer management or just disappear off the face of the earth, that is all I ever hear about them, I know the one guy had the medical problems I understand but some one could have took the site down and stop taking money.

So either it was the individuals, or the custom parts biz just eats you alive.