Goodbye Wildstorm

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by Switchblade, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Switchblade

Switchblade Just a raggedy man

News Credits:
  2. Scantron

Scantron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Not surprising, given the poor sales on pretty much all of their titles. Hopefully, they'll just leave the Wildstorm original characters on whichever Earth (50?) they're supposed to be in DC's current multiverse instead of trying to roll them into the DCU proper.

I think the only "classic" Wildstorm I ever read much of was Gen13 and DV8 and they were fairly enjoyable; still have the "living pop song" issues of the original Gen13 and Ellis' DV8 run. Long since lost track of the universe and most of the characters, just coming back into it recently for the new DV8 miniseries, which has been a snorefest.

3. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Arise Rodimus Prime

News Credits:
    Just saw this, I went "meh" seriously. I am not surprised, I thin kit was a good move even though I am disappointed. The only Wildstorm stuff I read was The Authority anyway. Midnighter rocks \m/

4. OmegaScourge

OmegaScourge Custom Made TFW2005 Supporter

i cant blame them. As much as i enjoyed the WS universe, they have gone through more revamps/reboots/etc than the TF franchise...ok, not as much but if they kept the WS imprint, i think it would of.

Hopefully if they do get intergrated, they will be used better.

Wildcats was my first Image title and one of the title i followed til my "stop buying comic" end