Goodbye Megatron Giftset/Brave Maximus MIB

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Mixmasterjay, Jul 15, 2008.

1. Mixmasterjay

Mixmasterjay Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Hi,

I'm selling a holy grail from my own collection.

The Good Bye Megatron set is 99% complete. It's missing the special poster. The toys are in beautifull condition. Starscream has almost no stickerwear. Megatron has bit more stickerwear, but still great. Nothing's broken. Megatron's rockets are still on sprue. Starscream's missiles are without sprue.

All the instructions and stickersheets are there. There are even a few stickers stuill unapplied.

The box is in an okay condition. Has flapcrease and the corners have wear. Below the flap is a dotted line and that is were the box his frontside has let loose a little from the backside. (Will upload a pic soon to show you what i mean). Nothing has been cut from the box. The stryo is great. Very white and nothing has been broken off.

I bought it meself from Gerrutcamaro how is a well known Ebay-seller.

Price is 500 euro. Please ask for shipping (I live in the Netherlands). Will only ship insured. You can pay with Paypal only.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm a very known person (Mixmaster) in Dutch Transformers Scene with excellent feedback. I could show you me feedback from the Dutch forums but it is in Dutch.... My ebay-name is Jaydopey, so you can check my feedback on Ebay.

If you need more pictures, please ask.

2. Mixmasterjay

Ebay:
    Bump

3. Ghost Prime

Ghost Prime Banned

no stock or silencer?

4. cobra zartan

cobra zartan Think's He's a Detective.

News Credits:
    Nope the japanese version doesnt have it.

5. Mixmasterjay

Ebay:

Correct, only the American version had the extra's... Also, this Megatron is the right one for this set. People think that it was released with blue innerlegs just like the boxart, but that's a mistake. The original Japanese had blue legs, while his boxart showed red legs. Strange, but true.