good seller?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by all are dead, Feb 20, 2009.

1. all are dead

all are dead Being a nerd is my game.

News Credits:
    I know but i know very more people look in this forum compared to the ebay forum and im thinking of getting some stuff of tfctoy and good seller?

2. T-Logicon

T-Logicon assembles the drones

I'm not sure what you are asking -- exactly. I think youre asking if anyone on the boards has any experience dealing with "tfctoy".
    Did you check the feedback on ebay? You might try asking the seller some questions just to get a feel for what kind of person he/she might be. If I'm not mistaken they are out of China. I've been burned before from China, but I've also had good results too. I have not dealt with this particular seller before though.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2009
  3. Gadep

Gadep Banned

News Credits:
    i bought a small TF movie toy called Knock out via ebay a few weeks ago from them/him/her....they claimed it was sent EMS...looked more like parcel air post...took 3 weeks to arrive....do atleast i can say i paid them and got the item atleast...

4. kenm2474

kenm2474 LORD DC TFW2005 Supporter

I think your asking if tfctoy is a good seller. I have delt with him befor not bad but not good either. Sometimes takes longer than expected to receive your items.