Good, reliable online TF retailer?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by SPLIT LIP, Jul 13, 2007.

1. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Does anyone know of an online store that has semi-fair prices, good communication and good shipping that sells the Hasbro Reissue Skywarp? I've heard of people always ordering from these sites, but when I ask about them they always have negative things to say. Obviously no site is perfect, but I'm looking for the best.

Anyone? I may consider buying from a member here if I can't find an online store.

EDIT: If they have good shipping to Canada, that is a deffinate plus!

2. megatroptimus

megatroptimus Translatorminator

News Credits:
    Why don't you just get it on Ebay? It will be much cheaper if you wait for the right auction.

3. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Yeah, for that particular item, I'd just go to eBay. Or post here in the Junkion--you'll wait MUCH longer, but probably get a better price in the end.

4. Razorclaw

Razorclaw Are ya gonna draw pistols

Try Bigbadtoystore. They're great.

5. vnutz

vnutz Banned

Ebay:
    the prices i've seen for these online stores are ridiculous. ebay is the way.

6. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    But they don't have Skywarp, and he's the only one I want.

Evilbay is too unreliable. However, some members here have very good feedback.

Has noone had a good experience with Toywiz.com? They have Skywarp and I'm sure someone here has dealt with them.

7. blahduh

blahduh Well-Known Member

I suggest you wait on ebay, skywarp shows up pretty often. And with the same money you spend on online store, you can probably buy parts on ebay for 2 skywarp and build a complete one with the better parts.

The only thing you have to watch out is there're differences between pre-rub skywarp and rubsign skywarp, their parts are not compatiable with each other.

8. megatroptimus

megatroptimus Translatorminator

News Credits:
    Ebay unreliable? Since when? I've made 500-600+ transactions on Ebay with maybe 2-3 bad transactions (only 1 involving a Transformer - and the seller was a mod from the Allspark...). You can say "I don't feel comfortable using Ebay", but you can't say they're unreliable because that's not the truth. I think I've been screwed 2-3 times... by board members (here and elsewhere). If you check the feedback of your sellers, Ebay is definitely the way to go for sweet deals.

9. vnutz

vnutz Banned

Ebay:
    agreed. its pretty reliable. and nowadays you have some many ways to safe guard yourself against bad sellers. you just better be sure of the quality you are bidding on