Good price for MISB Razorclaw D-73

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Moonstreaker, May 18, 2007.

1. Moonstreaker

Moonstreaker The Evil Triplet

Ebay:
    Looks to be in pretty good shape, but not much of a collector of combiners so I'm not sure of it's value. Also not aware of whether or not they reissued tham as individuals (I know they re-made the predaking gift set). Thanks all

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    There's one on eBay for $179.99.

3. Moonstreaker

Ebay:
    Way to not answer the question.

4. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    Way to dodge the issue of using the same pics as that auction.
    Oh, and
    looks like an answer to me. That is how much it sells for. In fact, that's how much that exact one is up for right now. Now if you're thinking about buying it say so, and I'll remove the link in case anyone else is after one. Otherwise, I'll admit to being a tad curious as to your use of those pics.

5. Malach Ra

Malach Ra TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    moonstreaker, are you buying this or selling this? your post isnt too clear. no they never reissued these guys individually. and its more than pretty good shape, i'd have to say that thing is dead mint.

6. Moonstreaker

Ebay:
    I was thinking of buying that one that is why I didn't include a link. My question was what would be a fair price. I realise what they are asking for it, but how often do people have MISB TF's over priced? I was asking w/o stating the listed price, so that I could get unbiased answers about what people think would be a fair price.

You are right I was unclear. Apparently I didn't hit the question mark hard enough when I was typing the title. My keyboard is rather quirky and I should have paid closer attention.

7. Malach Ra

Malach Ra TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    no big deal hommie. the reissue pretty much hurt all predacon sales. but this guy is worth what the guy is asking, maybe more. but there are tons of loose complete predacons on ebay for cheap.

8. Moonstreaker

Ebay:
    I see all the much cheaper loose stuff out there, but unfortunately for my wallet I am a MISB addict. Everytime I get a loose TF I wind up selling it in a couple of months to make room for more MISB stuff. The only exceptions are the ones I have had since I was a kid.

9. cobra zartan

cobra zartan Think's He's a Detective.

News Credits:
    see the preds on yahoojp all the time around $60 a piece

10. Moonstreaker

Ebay:
    I caved, and bought it. This is the first TF purchase I have really been excited about since I got my MISB Hun-Gurr a few years back. Yes I know that's an odd ball, but I loved that toy as a kid. The articulation in the legs was just the greatest thing in the world to me.

Used up the money I saved for movie toys though. Oh well, already have Barricade and Ironhide. Guess I will have to limit myself to Blackout and Robovision Prime since they are the only other must haves for me.

11. Moonstreaker

Ebay:
    It almost makes up for the year I got the Computron Gift Set for Christmas even though I had asked repeatedly for Predaking. LOL

12. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    A warning of warning about MOT...there were involved with some of the scums who cheated decent folks with their "exclusive" Black Godbomber...of course, maybe the new owners are straight but its better to be safe than sorry.

MOT were originally based in Singapore but their reputation was hit so bad, that they lost their business and had to re-locate to Malaysia.

13. cobra zartan

cobra zartan Think's He's a Detective.

News Credits:
    Strange I thought mot was only one guy(kong). His prices are expensive on most items. He is an avid buyer of g1 on yahoojapan aswell as anglo these guys usually buy for cheap and triple the price.

14. Moonstreaker

Ebay:
    Uh oh...well I checked their feedback and paid close attention to their higher priced TF's and everything seemed good. I will send it to AFA for verification if I am at all suspicious of it. It only costs $25. Thanks for the heads up Liger :thumb 

15. ams

ams Generation All Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    There's no risk of counterfeit on that piece in particular (that I'm aware of), but the "black Godbomber" fiasco from a few years back left a bad taste for a lot of folks... and no one is really sure what the whole story is--who knew they were selling a bogus product and who didn't.

Regardless, I've bought a number of things from him when I was completing my Japanese G1 collection (before I knew where to go for better prices lol) and had no problems with him. I wouldn't worry.

He hooked me up with my MIB Black Zarak, MIB Raiden, and MIB Liokaiser, as I recall.

16. LigerPrime

News Credits:
    Let me put it this way...I've visited the shop a few times before they went up North to Malaysia and met the persons running the shop...

17. ams

ams Generation All Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Oh, I'm not disagreeing with you at all; you could be entirely right in your concerns. My personal experience has been good, though.

18. LigerPrime

News Credits:
    Yeah, its possible that they may have cleaned up their act? As mentioned earlier, the store lost alot of customers during the "exlusive" God Ginrai scandal.