Good or Bad Things That've Happened to You While Collecting TFs

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Ratchet2007, Aug 16, 2008.

1. darksideofjae

darksideofjae Member

Good - I was finally able to relive my childhood.

Bad - I moved to a new apt and left most of my TF's on the floor. I didn't know how hot it got in there. Unfortunately i came home and alot of my boxes were not warped and sticking to the floor :(  Because of that alot of my treasured babies boxes are wrecked. But i still refuse to take them out the boxes.

2. DethPike

DethPike Master of Sinanju

Ebay:
    Good - My fiancee loves the darn things. We watch the cartoons together and everything.

Bad - They take up so much ROOM! Is it too late to switch and collect stamps? They'll all fit in one BOOK, right? Not like, an entire HOUSE?

3. Poho

Poho That's MISTER Poho to you

News Credits:
    Good - i think one of my favorite things was getting to make comics with them. i had a lot of fun writing, and reading reactions.

Better - playing with them with my girlfriend.

Bad - knowing that there is a fairly big chance that i will not make much money back on them well i sell them all in 20 years.

4. LEADERS_MATRIX

LEADERS_MATRIX Wisdom of the ages...

Good- I live to buy the plastic crack, I found a yardsale that was just toys, and I got a huge box of TF for 8 bucks.

Bad- Haven't found a thing sence, got my self a G1 Swindle in 86, and left him lying on the back bumper of my dads truck 2 days after I got him, never seen him again.

5. newguy

newguy i

Well i spent $78.28 on my 20th prime and he has scratches a loose arm and a broken megatron gun that fixed. I have been having loads of ordering problems with my nemesis prime.