Good online comic stores for Uk?

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by gdpwatson, Jul 7, 2007.

1. gdpwatson

gdpwatson Well-Known Member

Hey all,

I'm very, very sorry about this. I'm asking a question that is bound to have been asked before. I would have done a search but i'm pretty dam sure that the search button has gone astray... either that or i've finally lost the plot!!

I'm a long time fan of TF as far as the comics go. I collected all the G1 Marvel UK strips when i was a youngster (then my sis threw them out one day by accident thinking they were junk and now her boyfriends trying to make amends by provided my with the full back catalogue of Spawn comics - good, but but not good enough!).

I've collected some of the Dreamwave comics over the years but have none of the IDW stuff (well except for Evolutions - man i wish they'd throw some other issues into that, i quite like the concept of alternate timeline TF's). I would however like to build up my TF comic collection again and was wondering if some of tje UK-based fans might be able to point m in the direction of some reliable online retailers.

I've read about what Furman is doing with the IDW universe and i'm very eager to get stuck in and be a part of that! I've missed alot of the DM stuff and as much as i'd like to get the back catalogue there i'd be more than happy to pick things up starting with Infiltration.

Also where might one find a good checklist for the comics?

Cheers gang.

Gw

2. Boardwise

Boardwise is scary - Sig Killer - M Super Mod

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  3. gdpwatson

gdpwatson Well-Known Member

Thanks Boardwise.

They look like what i'm after! Appreciate it.

4. Scooby.Smokescreen

Scooby.Smokescreen Well-Known Member

I've used reedcomics a few times. Seems the best online place for comics other than Ebay.

I recently got all of G1 Vol 3 and War Within Vol 1. Had to buy from the states and the postage cost more than the comics!

There was someone selling all the Energon/Armada comics (30) but were a little more than I wanted to pay.

I bought one of those DVDs with all the old UK comics. Its not the same as having the actual comic but its great to read through the old stories and amazing how I remember the stories 20 years on!